AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I got permanent ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2022
Hello AmberCutie!
I need your help. The situation is this: on my camera accidentally was a face that was not confirmed for broadcast. Support told me to upload the person's documents in the age verification section and contact them again. I followed the instructions from support, after uploading the documents my account was blocked without explanation.
I want to know the reason for my account ban. Could you help me with this? Perhaps there was a mistake and I still have the opportunity to fix it.
The usual support does not answer me, so I turn to you and hope for clarification of the current situation.
This message i got from support:
"As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"
Tickets: 19563909, 19529128
Nickname: miIk_shake
You are my last hope. I believe you can help me.

From a year I ship Correos with tdas my ID never answer, hopefully you are lucky
Support (Chaturbate)
May 19, 2022, 13:12 EDT
As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
1653329020165.png

Upvote 0
I have seen this happen even when a model was offline for over a month before the ban happened, they never responded and we still don't know why the account was banned. As far as I was aware (I was a moderator in her room) there were no rules broken, certainly not in public. The ban is associated with the ID that you used to verify, so the ID will now be permanently blacklisted on the site.

Upvote 0
I have a question about the email that @moni34 copy & pasted from a CB support. & that is how can a model even access there account once it's banned? from where I'm sitting it appears that being banned IS having one's account permanently forfeited, is it not? - please know I do not wish for anyone to have to be banned or anything obviously. I'm just dealing with my own issues & I wasn't sure if maybe being banned for a different reason = permanent inability to access my account & complete token forfeiture. Forgive me for butting in. I'm new here, I only JUST signed up. So I guess my question is it it possible to have a ban lifted at all, depending on what the ban was for?

Any & all help is MOST appreciated!

Upvote 0
Well, look, I sent all my documents to the support, I sent my passport, my country's ID, my driver's license, my bank statements, they never helped me or explained what happened, the people who helped me were stripchat, I had the same problem with them and they asked me to send all the documents how to support my ID I will send the other person's ID with their documents I also sent them and they verified that I uploaded the documents wrong I had selected the wrong folder this time chaturbate never helped me or replied to me a human stripchat took the time to investigate me with all the documents they gave me As I said, I had a passport, ID, driver's license, bank statements, until I took out a piece of paper at the notary's office, but Chaturbate never listened to me or looked at the documents I sent them, only stripchat I verify all the documents I sent them sadly

1655099295310.png
1655099415241.png
this is the only thing that chaturbate support answers having 3 documents that prove my ID plus my bank statements plus what I took out at the notary only stripchat took care of looking at my same problem help me solve it chatur only automatic messages 1655099673406.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.