AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I HATE Paying Taxes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Millions of social parasites across the country thank you for your hard work.

Attachments

• Welfare.jpg
    Welfare.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 484
My pissing and moaning.. I had to pay two years worth of taxes this year. 2010 and 2009, apparently I can't do taxes on my own, so my accountant had to "amend" 2009. FML.

bawksy said:

yeah and dont forget about those parasitic roads, and public transit, oh and libraries, and any other program that makes modern society function. Bawksy you are an idiot.

superfunguy said:
bawksy said:

yeah and dont forget about those parasitic roads, and public transit, oh and libraries, and any other program that makes modern society function. Bawksy you are an idiot.
First of all, you're taking the interweb too seriously bro.

But since you decided to pull this into the thread, please consider the fact that the people who pay the most taxes tend to use those systems the least. The truth hurts but that's America. Where the *fortunate help the **unfortunate whether they want to or not. That right there is the real downfall though. The fact that the fortunate SOMETIMES don't want to help and the unfortunate SOMETIMES would prefer to work the system rather than work to improve their position in the world. It puts the two at odds and creates disunity in the Union.

*Fortunate is defined herein as those who make more money than needed to survive comfortably.
*Unfortunate is defined herein as those who make less money than needed to survive comfortably.

Also note how I never implied that my taxes were *only* going towards social services.

Attachments

• jump_to_conclusions.jpg
    jump_to_conclusions.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 349
Yeah I'm really surprised that MFC doesn't even give the option for withholding taxes for Americans. A lot of girls don't have the self-discipline to put aside money for tax time.

bawksy said:
Yeah I'm really surprised that MFC doesn't even give the option for withholding taxes for Americans. A lot of girls don't have the self-discipline to put aside money for tax time.
Or they underestimate just how much they need to save. It would be spiffy but based on the fact they're already doing funny crap with payroll for foreign models, I doubt they'd even consider changing their payroll system in a way that sounds like more work. :p

bawksy said:
Bawksy, you of all people should know better by now. MFC tries to do the least work possible to keep things running. Thus the wire transfer limits, the half-assed tech support replies, the lack of rule enforcement, etc. Like they would even think about offering US models the option of withholding taxes. :woops:

I had saved up money for taxes, but got too excited about paying the mortgage and wired in a lot more than I would have if I had remembered I was also saving for taxes.

It ended up being exactly 30% of my taxable income, so now I know to just pretend that 30% of my income doesn't exist. Knowing how much I needed to save was definitely the issue, I thought it would be quite a bit less than 30%. It sucks having to pay both halves of SS and medicare -- 2 things I will most likely never get money back from. Total bullshit >_> SS should have always been optional.

Just got a notice that I owe $176.53 on taxes that they miscalculated...but they are only giving me till 7-11-11 to pay, fucking hate that state, sooo glad not to live there anymore! BTW-anyone wanting to help, please let me know, I can exchange pics or maybe a custom video for it :)

Mirra said:
bawksy said:
Or they underestimate just how much they need to save. It would be spiffy but based on the fact they're already doing funny crap with payroll for foreign models, I doubt they'd even consider changing their payroll system in a way that sounds like more work. :p

Both of these are reasons I was sad I don't have a job where I can withhold a % of my earnings. It makes me happy in some ways because I know I will learn some good financial habits earlier than I would have (if I ever did).

asha do u pay state and city tax out of that 30% also?

I just talked to a cpa about next yrs taxes and she tells me to save about 15% bc in fl we dont have state or city taxes.. i dont like taxes bc they confuse me when i owe .. i just want to make sure im saving enough!

i WISH mfc just with held taxes for us .. then they could offer us health insurance too! .. ahhh the wishes of a camgirl that will never come true lol

The more you make the more you have to set aside for the "taxman". 15% for less than $25,000, 20% for $30,000, 25% for $40,000, 30% for $50,000 and 40% for anything higher. And that may not be enough but it should lessen the big SMACK at tax time.

thanks for the tips!

Im hiring a cpa this year bc hopefully i can write some things off .. my only problem is i didnt save receipts for past stuff like my new laptop! ill save everything from here on out tho!

The IRS scares me so i figure id hire a professional lol I found a cpa who will do them for 250$ and she tells me i can write her service fee off on my taxes too!

LaylaLux said:

I just talked to a cpa about next yrs taxes and she tells me to save about 15% bc in fl we dont have state or city taxes.. i dont like taxes bc they confuse me when i owe .. i just want to make sure im saving enough!

i WISH mfc just with held taxes for us .. then they could offer us health insurance too! .. ahhh the wishes of a camgirl that will never come true lol

Oh shit I just realized I didn't send in a state tax payment for June O.O Fuuuuck. I mean I would have been just telling them I was sending 0 (counting on hubby's taxes helping out mine, he just won't get a refund, so I'm not paying june's installment but will be paying september and and december's).

AshaSnow said:
LaylaLux said:

Oh shit I just realized I didn't send in a state tax payment for June O.O Fuuuuck. I mean I would have been just telling them I was sending 0 (counting on hubby's taxes helping out mine, he just won't get a refund, so I'm not paying june's installment but will be paying september and and december's).
I'm not planning on paying until next April again. If I was receiving a penalty for not paying quarterly, where would I be informed of this? Because no where on my tax return did it say I was being penalized anything. :think:

@ Amber some states have a requirement that you pay an estimated quarterly tax amount for earnings that do not have have tax withheld from paychecks/payouts. Usually by self employed individuals, retiree's that have no state tax withheld from pension distribution. Some states also want you to figure any penalties for non compliance with these tax regulations. Information is usually listed in those states individual tax forms.

i used to hate paying taxes.
then i discovered with 23 that i had the wrong job.
I went to evening school again and got the qualification to go to an university. then i went to university and now i have a good job since 15 years.
as i live in germany i paid nothing - neither for the evening school nor for the university.
I pay my taxes with a smile on my face - at least some of my taxes will give someone else a future.

Reactions: AngelAndrea
AmberCutie said:
I'm not planning on paying until next April again. If I was receiving a penalty for not paying quarterly, where would I be informed of this? Because no where on my tax return did it say I was being penalized anything. :think:

There's an area on the self-employment section of the IRS website that says you don't have to pay quarterly for the 1st year of your self employment (for me that's 2010). After that you are supposed to report your quarterly estimated income and send a check for the taxes on that money. You can either do it by paying based on exactly what you make in each 3 month period or by estimating what you'll make for the year and paying taxes on each quarter of that amount.

I don't know exactly what the penalties are, but I have been assured by my CPA that they exist which is why I paid my 1st quarter. 2nd quarter I was still paying off 2010 taxes so I reported 0 income and sent them 0 dollars (you are supposed to send them that info even if the number is 0). I was able to go on the south carolina website yesterday and report what I owed for the june quarter on there. I couldn't put $0 so they're taking $1 from me lol. I don't think they get a quarterly statement of our income, only one at the end of the year, so I'm just making up for june quarter by paying extra in september. Plus hubby has a W2 and I know they're taking out a LOT of money he'd usually get back in a refund so I'm counting that toward my tax payment :)

So I get home from work today, just to see that my bank account is empty...They took the $176 PLUS a crazy ass "processing fee" so now my account will be overdrawn, I have checks out for power rent and not to mention a kid to feed...and no $ till payday, which is around the 9th...FML...anyone wanting to help, I did start a ChipIn JUST for rent and food...Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.