AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i have probleme in chaturbate help me plzzzzz

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2014
Hello all
I have a problem in the site chaturbate
On the 16th month of thishas been confirmed my verefication age on this account and after a collective of 144 token have been canceled activate the account and now I sent many verefication age but they all refuse
Help me plzzzzzzz

XoOG4Cf.gif

What are you asking for help on, exactly? Are you saying they need you to re-verify? Or were you banned for no apparent reason? Did you ever broadcast?

Chaturbate support is notoriously shitty and unresponsive, so I'm not sure too much what you could do. You could try sending a clear and cohesive email to shirley@chaturbate.com, though I'd probably leave out the "help me plzzz" part. ;)

Best you can do is re-submit your ID, then. Possibly with a better or more clear form of ID, but obviously the same name and everything. The more info you can give them, the easier it *should* be. Hope it works out for you, and that it clears up soon. :)

It depends how long you've been waiting. Remember, it's been a week with a holiday in the states, so their support might be a bit slower than normal. Maybe try to wait a few more days, and then email Shirley to see? They don't have a huge support staff, so it might just take them a while. :(

amirfes said:
Hello all
I have a problem in the site chaturbate
On the 16th month of thishas been confirmed my verefication age on this account and after a collective of 144 token have been canceled activate the account and now I sent many verefication age but they all refuse
Help me plzzzzzzz
First off... 144 tokens is like $7, so decide if it's worth all the effort to fight for that.

2nd off, Chaturbate seems to ban accounts pretty quick for any minor violation, and I don't know how long it takes to resolve if it ever gets resolved.

Send messages to support or Shirley Shirley@Chaturbate.com

I_Am_Iris said:
Either I'm really sleepy, or Charlotte is like the OP whisperer.

Seriously, Charlotte, props.

amirfes said:
Well, I thank you Do you know one has enabled account and gives me versus 150 token

If you are looking to "borrow" someone's account that actually has tokens on it so you can spend someone else's money...

No.

Just... No.

*bops amirfes on the nose with newspaper*

No.

If you are waiting for age verification AFTER it has been suspended out of suspicion that you are underage (which I am guessing is the case), you will have to wait for the staff to get back to you. Account validation cases can take up to 7 days to be processed depending on how busy the staff is and how high quality your credentials are.

If you are waiting on your initial age verification, you still have to wait the same allotted time.

Patience is a virtue. A week is not that long and your token balance (if you had one) is not going anywhere.

If you ARE underage, your account will not be validated and your tokens will likely be forfeit and you probably shouldn't be on this 18+ forum either.

If you are of legal age and don't hear from Support in a week, I would do as Charlotte suggested and send a polite, professional e-mail to Shirley.

Best of luck.

DeezNA said:
*bops amirfes on the nose with newspaper*
I really love having you here, Deez. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.