AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Oddly Banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 28, 2024
Hi @punker barbie I've seen you on here and it seems you may be able to help me out. My username on Chaturbate is jonsmotcha and today I tried to verify my age for my account, and I've had my account for a couple years and spent money on said account, but I was planning to start streaming for tokens. Not even 5 minutes after going through the verification process my account was instantly banned though I'm of age and have been of age for almost 5 years. I put in a request through the chaturbate support but I've seen online that chaturbate support can take a while (some have said even up to more than a week) before getting a response. So I'm hoping you can help out! Thank you!!

Hi @punker barbie I've seen you on here and it seems you may be able to help me out. My username on Chaturbate is jonsmotcha and today I tried to verify my age for my account, and I've had my account for a couple years and spent money on said account, but I was planning to start streaming for tokens. Not even 5 minutes after going through the verification process my account was instantly banned though I'm of age and have been of age for almost 5 years. I put in a request through the chaturbate support but I've seen online that chaturbate support can take a while (some have said even up to more than a week) before getting a response. So I'm hoping you can help out! Thank you!!
@punker barbie Update, I haven't heard back yet from the site's support, so if you are able to help in any way that would be amazing! :h:

Upvote 0