AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I just want to say thank you.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2012
www.facebook.com
I joined MFC last December and I truly do love it here. I've made a few good friends that continue on outside the network. I'm 51 years old and appreciate all that the models do. I guess my only wish is that some of the guys would just learn simple old fashioned manners and be nice to the girls. When I see guys saying rude things to the girls in chat and treating them like trash, I wish I had my own BAN button to kick them to the moon. And sadly, they make nice guys like me hard to talk to the girls at times because they come into chat like a drunk bull in a china cabinet. I'll see most of the models just smile like its no big deal but usually when I ask them about it, they're pissed off but, they deal with it because they need the money. It's too bad there's not a way to force guys to be nice sometimes but I guess with the new younger generation (and some of us older guys), manners just aren't what they used to be. But, personally I refuse to change and no matter what I will do my best to always be nice and polite because these girls work hard for what they do for us and thanks to having one awesome mom myself, I'll never stop saying the little things like "Thank you". It goes a long way sometimes to make a girls day a little bit better (sometimes better than we will ever know). And oh yes.. guys.... when you go out to eat, you always tip right? Well, I doubt the waitress serving you a steak isn't going to take off her clothes and play with her Magic Wand but you still tip her right? Then tip the models because last I checked, they are much more appealing than any steak dinner lol. Just my two cents, thanks for reading. If you see me around, come say hi to me, I love making new friends. Thanks for making my time here at MFC, truly great!

You sound like the kind of member every model would LOVE to have in her room! :clap:

Pant222 said:
When I see guys saying rude things to the girls in chat and treating them like trash, I wish I had my own BAN button to kick them to the moon.

I just give my friends whatever support I can. It makes me feel powerless when they are verbally assaulted that way though, but if I started yelling at every asshole that came into the room I would be hampering her job by chasing people away. Watching when the model decides it is time to break out the ban hammer is one of my guilty pleasures :-D .

cw7f0.jpg

Shaun__ said:
Pant222 said:
When I see guys saying rude things to the girls in chat and treating them like trash, I wish I had my own BAN button to kick them to the moon.

I just give my friends whatever support I can. It makes me feel powerless when they are verbally assaulted that way though, but if I started yelling at every asshole that came into the room I would be hampering her job by chasing people away. Watching when the model decides it is time to break out the ban hammer is one of my guilty pleasures :-D .

cw7f0.jpg

Oh, tell me about it!!! I think the only time it feels even better is when the model asks me to say something to the person in chat. The other day this very thing happened and I asked her if she would like me to tell the person to apologize or be banned. She gladly said to go for it. So, I stepped in and asked the guy to apologize to the model or ""I"" would ban him. lol.. He seemed confused on how a member could do that but, it was fun telling him "Ok, I'll give you to the count of three..... One..... Two... Three.. and then I said BANNED "Buh Bye" and the model died laughing and he was gone. That made my day. And that was fun. Sad to have to do that to guys.. but it sure did feel good for her to let me use that hammer. It's good to have friends, especially when they need you like that.

I have a handful of member-friends on MFC that have a dry and sarcastic sense of humor. We take shots at each other and tease about things. I often wonder if someone new coming in, maybe with the mindset that Pants has, see the discourse and think I am being attacked and either leave or feel like jumping in to stick up for me.

I've had 2 members in particular who did this to an extreme level, and I've eventually had to ask them to stop and ban them when they didn't since it was actually putting off a bad vibe in my room. (Well one I banned, the other left once he realized I was serious about the warnings.)

I know this was a tad off-topic, but what I'm meaning to say here is that it's important to take a moment and identify the context before jumping to the conclusion that a model is being attacked/trolled and make sure she isn't in on the joke. Also, if you're new to a model's room, be sure to keep any "defense" to a minimum until you learn how she likes to deal with trolls and offensive comments. Some girls LOVE when members jump right in to their defense, but others like to try and take a quieter "mute/ban with no warning" approach and move along. And some girls would rather defend themselves with a slew of fun and brash replies!

All in all, thank you for being a sweet member to your models. It's people like you who help offset the jerk-faces we encounter and keep us motivated to log in day in, day out. :thumbleft:

^ This! I had a member completely freak out on my room once, because I was joking around with a regular of mine, and he could not understand that no one was being mean to me. He proceeded to berate us all for being assholes. It was actually pretty funny, but he definitely wasn't in on the joke.

I truly appreciate a respectful and kind gentleman, but the vibe of my room does tend towards the dry and sarcastic, so hopefully that doesn't scare anyone away :) That's just my sense of humor. If someone is disrespecting me to the point that it bothers me, I have a pretty itchy ban finger ;)

MadisonLeigh said:
^ This! I had a member completely freak out on my room once, because I was joking around with a regular of mine, and he could not understand that no one was being mean to me. He proceeded to berate us all for being assholes. It was actually pretty funny, but he definitely wasn't in on the joke.

I truly appreciate a respectful and kind gentleman, but the vibe of my room does tend towards the dry and sarcastic, so hopefully that doesn't scare anyone away :) That's just my sense of humor. If someone is disrespecting me to the point that it bothers me, I have a pretty itchy ban finger ;)

Oh, I love dry humor. Its rather British at times, proactive, with a bit of Monty Python. If I know something is a joke, count me in!! Group jokes are the best LOL. Maybe sometime, when there are just 4 or 5 good friends in chat, give them all a part to play and act like you passed out cold. Then when someone new comes into chat, they can all say things like
(Tom)Wow, did you see that??
(Bill)Yeah... she started choking and passed out.
(Tom)Oh I knowww, is she ok?
(Bill)I dont know... Somebody tip her quick maybe the sound will wake her up!! Does anybody have any tokens left? Hey Mark, what about you bro??
(Mark)I dont have anything, what about you Tom??
(Tom)I dont have anything ether, do you Frank??
(Frank)No, I just tipped her my last 10 tokens!!! Anybody here have just one token they can tip????
(New guy) I do!!! (he tips you in desperation to save your life)
you wake up laughing.. everybody laughs. Give him a flash or something and welcome him to the club lol.

Reactions: Mork
AmberCutie said:
I have a handful of member-friends on MFC that have a dry and sarcastic sense of humor. We take shots at each other and tease about things. I often wonder if someone new coming in, maybe with the mindset that Pants has, see the discourse and think I am being attacked and either leave or feel like jumping in to stick up for me.

I've had 2 members in particular who did this to an extreme level, and I've eventually had to ask them to stop and ban them when they didn't since it was actually putting off a bad vibe in my room. (Well one I banned, the other left once he realized I was serious about the warnings.)

I know this was a tad off-topic, but what I'm meaning to say here is that it's important to take a moment and identify the context before jumping to the conclusion that a model is being attacked/trolled and make sure she isn't in on the joke. Also, if you're new to a model's room, be sure to keep any "defense" to a minimum until you learn how she likes to deal with trolls and offensive comments. Some girls LOVE when members jump right in to their defense, but others like to try and take a quieter "mute/ban with no warning" approach and move along. And some girls would rather defend themselves with a slew of fun and brash replies!

All in all, thank you for being a sweet member to your models. It's people like you who help offset the jerk-faces we encounter and keep us motivated to log in day in, day out. :thumbleft:

Thanks. In that case where the model wanted me to step up and defend her, I knew her from another site for almost a year and I never would just jump in without the models approval and this was the only time it ever happened this way. Usually, I almost always ask permission regarding many things because, as I tell them "it is your room, your rules", even if I've known them for a long time. All in all, its always the model who has the final word about anything. Just like going to someone's home to visit, we are visitors, we don't live there or own the place lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.