AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I know how to scare the ladies ... hehe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2010
Check out the second item on this page:

http://www.fantasyleatherworks.com/herchastity.htm

I'd like to see a model tease herself just short of orgasm, over and over again say over 30 minutes and then lock this on , then start a countdown. This is a different kind of countdown. Members can either tip to get her to take it off, or tip her to leave it on. She has to continue to tease the other parts of her body that get her aroused during the interim. After a given time period, say an hour or so, if she has more tokens for taking it off than she has for keeping it on she gets to unlock it and get herself off , probably in private or group. If not, she has to wear it until the next day's cam session (now, we all know what happens after you log off the cam is whatever you want, but we are working with the illusion here). Next cam session she unlocks, teases but doesn't orgasm, and then starts the countdown again. Now if you wanted to actually be faithful to the cam members you could actually use numbered plastic locks , show the room the numbers after you've locked them on, post the numbers to your profile. If you break one of the locks, it will be obvious, the numbers won't line up, and then you have to start your next countdown with a 3000 token spot to the side of keeping the chastity belt on.

If she has to keep the belt on, she should do her best to keep herself teased to a high level for the rest of her time on. Her groups/privates would probably be full of oral and/or anal hijinks. If the members vote to let her cum, the next private/groups should result in some really incredible orgasms from the superhorny model.

Now I don't expect anyone to do this but I thought it would be a sexy fantasy to entertain. I would be interested to see if there are enough sadistic people to try and keep the model as horny as possible without letting her orgasm for as long as possible. Cam models are the perfect people to try things like this with because you are usually used to having so many orgasms. I do know that mileage will vary and this might not work out like I've thought for every model, but it's just an idea, one that I don't expect would result in an actual occurrence, but if it gets someone's motor running, then I'm happy.

If this kind of stuff interests you further, you might want to check out

http://www.tantalism.org

tightlockup...

except for the whole keeping it on until the next day, I'm game.

Unfortunately, I can't really afford to buy the belt for myself... so it would have to come as a gift...

I would probably pair it with a dry erase board to keep track of the tips for on or off. Interest doubles for me because of the simple math involved - I would have to add the tokens myself, since mfc has no way for me to create a counter that could function for it.

PLUS, I can actually cum from sucking, but it's a sort of cum that makes me hornier, so it will work really well for me... dude, thanks for the idea. Truthfully. :h:

LadyLuna said:
tightlockup...

except for the whole keeping it on until the next day, I'm game.

This is something you can play with, for example if you have a lot of regulars, if they saw you log off with the belt in place, then when off camera you took it off, then the next time you put it on before you go on cam, the illusion is complete. Just a little mindfuck.

PLUS, I can actually cum from sucking, but it's a sort of cum that makes me hornier, so it will work really well for me... dude, thanks for the idea. Truthfully. :h:

I think it would be awesome to see someone cum while wearing a belt, knowing that they have reached a level of sexual awareness that lets them orgasm without genital stimulation. I've managed elicit this response so I know it is possible. And you are welcome, I'm glad it inspired you.

Another stream of ideas ... For those models who have the mobile thing down - Perhaps for a certain tip the model turns on a vibrator, puts it insider her (with or without an anal vibe/plug to match), locks herself up and goes for a walk - checks the mail, orders a pizza, something that causes her to interact with other people who don't know what's going on.

One idea for a cam site that would be fun IMO is one where a model is tied down, she has vibrators attached to various parts of her body. People could tip for the right to control a particular vibrator, hopefully they could control the speed and intensity too. The model would not be able to know when a certain device is being activated or controlled. Perhaps if she's inclined, she could have an inflatable vibrating butt plug , and the members could control the level of inflation. Model safety would have to be of paramount importance of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.