AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I know you didn't ask for my advice...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
But I'm gonna share this piece of advice I have for all you men, who also happen to have a girlfriend that cam models for a living.

Here it is...

If you want her to have a successful time online, don’t pick a fight with her, insult her, or yell at her right before she’s getting ready to go on cam.
This job can be a lot more stressful then you know. When she has to get in front of an audience and try to be as fun and entertaining as all of the other hundreds of girls who are on cam at the same time, this is the absolute worst time to put her in a bad mood. She needs you to pump her up for her show. Try to help her to feel confident in knowing that she's just as good of a cam model as any other girl on this site, and has what it takes to be just as successful too.
She needs you in her corner, routing for her.

That is all

:clap:

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Shaun__ said:
I do not think there is a good time to be doing that kind of stuff, I hated hearing all that yelling as a kid.
Personally as a parent, it can sometimes be unavoidable to have a disagreement in front of the kiddo. We want to set a good example though (neither of our parents did) and teach him how to fight fair and respectfully. We try to never yell or name call regardless of if we're alone or not, and if we do have a disagreement in front of anyone we always make sure to apologize in front of them as well. For kiddo's sake, we always hug and say sorry afterwards because we want him to know how important it is to see us get over our pride for our spouse.

As far as camming, he is my biggest supporter and motivator so if we do have a disagreement before camming, we do our best to work it out and make up before I get on cam or we agree to drop the topic and finish discussing it afterwards. It takes the pressure off, let's us both cool down with distractions and allows us to come back to it with a fresh perspective that's less emotional.

Rose said:
Shaun__ said:
I do not think there is a good time to be doing that kind of stuff, I hated hearing all that yelling as a kid.
Personally as a parent, it can sometimes be unavoidable to have a disagreement in front of the kiddo. We want to set a good example though (neither of our parents did) and teach him how to fight fair and respectfully. We try to never yell or name call regardless of if we're alone or not, and if we do have a disagreement in front of anyone we always make sure to apologize in front of them as well. For kiddo's sake, we always hug and say sorry afterwards because we want him to know how important it is to see us get over our pride for our spouse.

As far as camming, he is my biggest supporter and motivator so if we do have a disagreement before camming, we do our best to work it out and make up before I get on cam or we agree to drop the topic and finish discussing it afterwards. It takes the pressure off, let's us both cool down with distractions and allows us to come back to it with a fresh perspective that's less emotional.

Just wanted to say I agree completely, and your avatar is so pretty Rose! :h:

Reactions: Rose
Godiva420 said:
Rose said:
Shaun__ said:

Just wanted to say I agree completely, and your avatar is so pretty Rose! :h:
Ah! Thank you! :dance:

Rose said:
For kiddo's sake, we always hug and say sorry afterwards because we want him to know how important it is to see us get over our pride for our spouse.

So adorable. Even more important then not arguing in front of kiddies is actually showing them how to say sorry and make up....THAT....is vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.