AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I Made A Youtube Video - Myfreecams Model Avatar Guide

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MFCGod said:
AmberCutie said:
For example
"I've noticed a lot of cam girls do shower shows, and some of them don't put their camera in a very good position and it's hard to see what's happening. I love shower shows, I wish more girls would take the time to find good cam angles for them."

will probably go over better than
"Hey ModelCutiePatootie, your cam angles in your shower shows don't work well, you should figure out a better angle."

You know I once bought a BJ video from a model, this was a longg time ago

She was kneeling on the floor, facing the cam.. fine ;)

Then the dude walks up, his bare ass facing the camera, and the whole video was his buttocks clenching while getting a BJ you couldn't see..

It was unbelievable lol.
Hah, I'm not sure why anyone would think that was a good idea!

AmberCutie said:
MFCGod said:
AmberCutie said:
For example
"I've noticed a lot of cam girls do shower shows, and some of them don't put their camera in a very good position and it's hard to see what's happening. I love shower shows, I wish more girls would take the time to find good cam angles for them."

will probably go over better than
"Hey ModelCutiePatootie, your cam angles in your shower shows don't work well, you should figure out a better angle."

You know I once bought a BJ video from a model, this was a longg time ago

She was kneeling on the floor, facing the cam.. fine ;)

Then the dude walks up, his bare ass facing the camera, and the whole video was his buttocks clenching while getting a BJ you couldn't see..

It was unbelievable lol.
Hah, I'm not sure why anyone would think that was a good idea!

They had one job, and they blew it :shifty:

Regarding this video not coming from a model, member insight is definitely something that should be taken into consideration at the right times, and this video was pretty spot on. That said, your definition of turgid is off. It has two definitions, one meaning swollen, the other implies something bombastic or pompous (and usually in reference to language). That said, a muted picture is anything but turgid. ;)

LuthienBlythe said:
Regarding this video not coming from a model, member insight is definitely something that should be taken into consideration at the right times, and this video was pretty spot on. That said, your definition of turgid is off. It has two definitions, one meaning swollen, the other implies something bombastic or pompous (and usually in reference to language). That said, a muted picture is anything but turgid. ;)

Ahh

I think I meant turbid

"(of a liquid) cloudy, opaque, or thick with suspended matter.
"the turbid estuary"
synonyms: murky, muddy, thick"

I did say I didn't know where the word came from; I should probably put it back where I found it :p

MFCGod said:
LuthienBlythe said:

Ahh

I think I meant turbid

"(of a liquid) cloudy, opaque, or thick with suspended matter.
"the turbid estuary"
synonyms: murky, muddy, thick"

I did say I didn't know where the word came from; I should probably put it back where I found it :p

At least you didn't write "turbot".

Status
Not open for further replies.