AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I messed up and gave another model my skype

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2018
Texas
Chaturbate Username
9fat_inches
hey so I just messed up and I feel stupid. A girl who was live came in my room and I was horny and she said she wanted to c2c (no pay involved, just for fun) and so i went into her room and we pmed each other on there again and i sent her my skype info.. what are the chances I am going to get in trouble for this? I realize i am kinda ratting myself out here but id rather be honest and up front about here rather then get banned. As soon as i did it i realized "oh shit i dont think im allowed to do that... fuuuuck" and now im worried. I got a warning before about trying to get payments off site but this time I wasnt doing that. Hope I dont get in trouble..

I don’t THINK exchanging basic chat platform info (like Skype/twitter/snap) is against the chaturbate TOS. Tons of models sell Skype shows for tokens. I don’t work on CB but I think only streamate freaks about that shit.
It’s not a payment method you’re giving out.

Upvote 0
oh cool thanks for the info ive been feeling anxiety ever since I did it..literally the second I pushed enter and sent it was like 'Oh no...' .. i gotta stop thinking with my dick

Upvote 0
I don’t THINK exchanging basic chat platform info (like Skype/twitter/snap) is against the chaturbate TOS. Tons of models sell Skype shows for tokens. I don’t work on CB but I think only streamate freaks about that shit.
It’s not a payment method you’re giving out.
To add to what Jolene mentioned, CB will normally only freak out if you are offering Skype shows in exchange for external payment. Based on everything I've seen and heard in other rooms, you should likely be fine.

Upvote 0
Just be sure to turn these off (settings in image). So your skype info does not show up on on any of her other skype contacts suggestions lists. :D :D :D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.9 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
Definitly give yourself a refresher by looking through all of CBs 'Terms and conditions' just to be safe.
Getting caught is all up to chance or if you get reported, so it may never happen.

Here's what their site says about it:

Attachments

• 20190203_135742.jpg
    20190203_135742.jpg
    777.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Upvote 0
IF someone were to report you for offering Skype shows for outside payment, then CB would give you a warning. Some do offer Skype shows for tokens. But Chaturbate do state that its best to stay on the site ie cam 2 cam, as they can't control anything that happens off site.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.