AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I must wait 6 long months to streamate again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2021
I worked for a studio and I had a streammate account there,,,today I am an independent model try to open a new account but support tells me that I must wait 6 months of inactivity in the account I had with the studio,,,it is a long time for me,,i love this page,,, cristina@streammate.com liz@streamate.com

Last edited:
Reactions: MonaMonet
I worked for a studio and I had a streammate account there,,,today I am an independent model try to open a new account but support tells me that I must wait 6 months of inactivity in the account I had with the studio,,,it is a long time for me,,i love this page,,, cristina@streammate.com liz@streamate.com
yep. sorry that sucks. if you read over the model agreement you signed with the studio it should tell you. request for your studio account to be closed so your old studio can't do anything shady like broadcast a month before your time is up.

six months is not that long when you think about it. august will be here before you know it. streamate isn't the only money-making site. recommend adding more eggs to your basket like clips or pso or maybe another camsite until your time is up.

Upvote 0
I'm so sad about this 😢 because there are some very bad studios, I want out of my studio, I never signed a contract with them. On the day I got "hired" I was specifically told " there are no contracts. We do not keep models, if they want to go they can go, there's always another one. And I was like yes, exactly! Well now I want to move on and it's becoming an issue with the studio owner 🤔 💭 🤔

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I'm so sad about this 😢 because there are some very bad studios, I want out of my studio, I never signed a contract with them. On the day I got "hired" I was specifically told " there are no contracts. We do not keep models, if they want to go they can go, there's always another one. And I was like yes, exactly! Well now I want to move on and it's becoming an issue with the studio owner 🤔 💭 🤔
ugh im so sorry. i recommend taking screenshots of the promises and how the owner pretty much bait and switching you to liz@streamate.com. be sure to send as much proof as you can.

the site has allowed models to move to a new account when studios pull bullshit.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.