AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2021
Joshua tree, ca
myfreecams.com
MFC Username
Sophievioletx
Chaturbate Username
Sophievioletx
I am looking for some advice and possibly someone to hire to help me manage being a cam girl. Having three kids at home it is hard for me to keep up on a lot of things. Basically I think I would be much more successful if I had someone to make me a set schedule/hold me to it, be a helper during my lives, post my content, post to my socials and overall just help me keep everything up to date and in order. I am willing to pay this person a very nice chunk of my earnings and create a legit contract that we both can agree on. Thanks!

Attachments

• 90AC45A8-E317-4AC5-B5C4-0A860BA39B70.jpeg
    90AC45A8-E317-4AC5-B5C4-0A860BA39B70.jpeg
    384.1 KB · Views: 19
A working relationship like this is a major commitment from both sides in order to set it up in a way that the manager (who should have credentials beyond "social media expert") has a complete understanding of your intentions and your self-image. Especially if you want him to be your social media representation. This means not less but (much) more work for you at the beginning. I'm not saying @MsFoxxxyGoddess (one time poster btw.) isn't up for the task. It can happen.

maybe on a less professional level find a friend who knows you and the process of understanding the project is easier.

There are also established cam models with many years of experience in marketing and modeling themselves, who offer these types of services. @Valentina hopefully that was OK that I posted that, wasn't sure you'd see this thread 💜 💜

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.