AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need A veteran models help :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read all of the responses, and I'm just not positive where "Charlotte" offered any constructive advice? I saw "Charlotte" on MFC one time, and I literally considered turning into a homosexual because I no longer felt any attraction towards women until I left her room and binge drank for 5-8 days. Honestly, the fact that someone with experience at another site asks for help from you doesn't instantly make you better than her or anyone else. And you definitely cannot tell someone to review the "self" in "self-employed" to someone who has been self-employed a long time and think you're being beneficial. That's called bitchyness, you know, what you were called last year as a senior in high school by your parents and ex boyfriend. I didn't know your local community college offered an associates in cam modeling so you can be so quick to offer advice to people who have higher cam scores than you on the site you are supposed to be advising them on. You would think that speaking with someone who had success at another site would be a good opportunity to spark a symbiotic relationship where both parties gain something out of it. Instead of that, we're left with a meaningless thread that helped no one and lowered all of our IQs, something you probably can't risk "Charlotte." I think instead of offering "advice", maybe you should be posting "please help me" threads on this site too, at least in the "what color not to die my hair" thread.

Since everyone likes to post youtube links, this is our omniscient "Charlotte" last week. lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuQPa_88PVo

That is definitely not some random person who agrees with the OP. Please, please don't respond to this thread any more members. It'll just keep going on if you do. She will probably ask someone else to come defend her. I'm sure "Charlotte" would like it if this thread would die and it'd be nice if "Amber" doesn't have to lock it.

Sincerely,
"Melody"

Deleted because "Charlotte" is taking the high road while other people do not. :whistle:

How dare you come into my room and say I'm a bully... My friends have better things to do then read this shit and or respond to any of the nonsense on here.. Obviously, you are a the bully... saying rude and indignant things to me when you think i"m not watching. (you know who you are"guest user", aka one of the models on this thread that has no balls to say who they really were in my room in person) The person who wrote this clearly read everything here and made their own assumptions and judgments. And why the hell not? You all were so quick to act like high school girls over nothing at all. I never said one rude thing. I was polite and tried to explain where my intentions were. The only person who was decent and not rude was amber. Thanks for that at least. This is not camaraderie. This is just a bunch of disrespectful girls that act like sheep. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for how most of you have acted on here. I hope you don't raise you children to be this way...

:angry4:

Reactions: richard_f_lipps_III
I did not come into your room and do that and every single one of us is pissed that someone did that to you and it's bullshit. I guarantee that whoever did that was either a member who you pissed off or a model who lurks here but isn't active. These ladies do not do things like that to each other plain and simple.

But listen, don't you dare private message me just to call me a cunt.

Can we please not do this, in a public place where not only members can see this, but other models? Feelings are hurt right now, and I know it's a shitty feeling.
But please, can we move this somewhere else so we don't show off our drama?

Part of the magic of being a camgirl, for me at least, is to not show this kind of side to members.

Everyone take a deep breath, close the window and go do something else.

This is all high school bullshit all around and we're all better than that. If you can't apologize, then just stop talking and let it die, pls.

Paige, I'm sorry that someone, model or member, decided to be an ass to you as a guest. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Not sure if I believe that someone here, model or member, would or did do this. No way do I believe that some random dude joined here, randomly read this thread, and made his own assumptions. I'd be willing to give her the benifit of the doubt but acting the way she has makes it hard. She even sent me a ridiculous pm.

Members,

I apologize for responding to her pm in the public forum. It certainly wasn't a classy move. I should have been big enough to ignore it. Paige, I am very sorry that someone trolled you. Every single person here knows how terrible that feels.

Guys please, please be confident that none of the active models here would never in a million years troll another model. I'm so sorry that that happened and it's bullshit. No one deserves that. I don't want any members getting the wrong idea about anyone else because of what she said happened or because I lost my cool.

I'm sorry you had to read our drama. Please cut us a bit of slack and resume your sexy feelings for us? This is certainly a rare occurrence and I think we have all learned from it.

Sorry guys.

Love,
Melody

I was going to stay out of this, and after this post I will, but a few things just bug me.

Paige_Taylor said:
My friends have better things to do then read this shit
You come in here, ask for advice, are given the exact advice you asked for and THIS is your reaction?

(you know who you are"guest user", aka one of the models on this thread that has no balls to say who they really were in my room in person) The person who wrote this clearly read everything here and made their own assumptions and judgments.
Did you really just make a wild assumption about someone you accuse of making assumptions? This guest, whoever they may or may not be, does not have to be a registered member to view this thread. Clearly we have a number of trolls lurking here, so making the assumption that one of the ACF models is the one coming into your room to harass you is both ludicrous and uncalled for.

I could say more, but I have nothing to add that hadn't been said by multiple people already. Well, okay, one more thing: in th future, if you're not going to listen to the advice that people give you, save yourself and those around you a bunch of trouble and don't ask for it.

I never post in these ever...for fear of having problems with other models and members...and guys please don't make me out to be the bad guy but I want to post this here ( and hopefully this THREAD WILL REALLY DIE!!!!)

First off: OP Honey I am sorry that you are having problems w/ MFC and if you find something that works for you and could be helpful to us others who are also struggling please share!! You may have gotten off to the wrong foot here because of the way this thread went but this is still a great place to be!!
Secon of all: IMHO I think Charlotte was being very helpful, however if you are new to this forum and have not poked around and read other threads to get a feel for the other models than it could have come off "snarky" however I do not think this was her intention and she tried to make you realize that with smileys and stuff but as I said someone who is brand new and doesn't fully see and understand how others communicate this could come off in a bad way...(not that I think you did this but I have read a SHIT TON of your posts and have learned your tone)
Third off: I know here at ACF we have a camraderie and love each other and want to defend each other but I think this is beginning to get out of hand, and not just in this thread. BECAUSE OF THREADS LIKE THIS I WAS PETRIFIED TO POST ON THE FORUM FOR WEEKS! I believe if Charlotte felt really hurt or insulted she could have handled it, not meaning to offend anyone bc I LOVE YOU ALL but the problem really was between charlotte and the OP and now the whole forum is in on it!
Fourth of all: I know most of us know the ropes and the tone on this forum, but newbies do not, and in text it is sometimes hard to tell the difference and with the continuing animosity this great forum is starting to not look inviting to noobs and I do not think that is what Amber wants (but please correct me if I am wrong)!

Finally: Everyone has a bad day, and shit happens, don't dwell move on...just bc this post went bad does not mean that the OP is a bad person or model or any of that and just bc all this other drama ensued does not mean she was apart of it. (not saying she was or wasn't bc I do not know!) but assumptions made all of this go really really bad!!! Don't make assumptions, use your manners and remember sometimes its just a little miscommunication!

I love you all and I am sorry but I had to get this off my chest.

LilLitaRose said:
Can we please not do this, in a public place where not only members can see this, but other models? Feelings are hurt right now, and I know it's a shitty feeling.
But please, can we move this somewhere else so we don't show off our drama?

Part of the magic of being a camgirl, for me at least, is to not show this kind of side to members.

I very respectfully disagree. Yes, it's nice to have a persona portrayed for members that involves a certain level of mystique. But sometimes it's just damn nice to know who you're dealing with, or choosing 'not' to deal with.

But honestly at this point I don't think the OP is going to accept any other replies to her original post. And I don't think there's going to be much more advice offered by others. So at this point I'm just seeing how long it takes to lock this thread since it's no longer relevant to it's subject.

This thread is seriously confusing. I still am at a loss as to why it even started going down the bad path in the first place.

Reading through it is like watching a David Lynch film after taking NyQuil.

Wow, this thread is totally full of "WOT DA FUQ???"

Status
Not open for further replies.