AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i need advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2021
i sign up before in chaturbate and i go straight into broadcast my self.. and broadcasting is starts i dont know if its really starting properly because its reconnecting and then i try again.. and said that im banned.. so i decided to deactivated it..but now im planning to create new account and verify my age using documents that they need..it is possible to make new account? im a big fan of chaturbate and dream is to become model there.. if i violate rules im sorry and pls give me another chance..

You can have as many CB accounts as you like. However, I do believe you can only have 1 active account that has been verified to receive tokens. If you still want your original account, try contacting CB and asking for a resolution. It's probably as simple as updating the correct age verification documentation.

You can submit a request for help here: https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
well i will create one..because i read a threads that she uploaded many times of her documents but banned permanently.. omay gosh..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can have as many CB accounts as you like. However, I do believe you can only have 1 active account that has been verified to receive tokens. If you still want your original account, try contacting CB and asking for a resolution. It's probably as simple as updating the correct age verification documentation.

You can submit a request for help here: https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Cheers,
Cexmental

Cheers,
Cexmental
even if my account was banned before? because i go straight to broadcast my self without verification of my age..well i will create new one is that posible?

Upvote 0
I do believe you can only have 1 active account that has been verified to receive tokens
I'm sure of the contrary as many girls could be verified in a studio and started their own room in parallel.

even if my account was banned before?
It's much better to have this account unbanned by discussing the reason why with support@chaturbate.com
If you were definitively banned for a serious reason (you as a model on this site) then you can not work on this site.
Ask them directly

Upvote 0
then i try again.. and said that im banned.. so i decided to deactivated it..but now im planning to create new account and verify my age using documents that they need..it is possible to make new account?

perhaps @punker barbie can check if your ban can be revised and help you to reactivate your former account
Can you give here the name of this account? (the name of the room)

Upvote 0
i sign up before in chaturbate and i go straight into broadcast my self.. and broadcasting is starts i dont know if its really starting properly because its reconnecting and then i try again.. and said that im banned.. so i decided to deactivated it..but now im planning to create new account and verify my age using documents that they need..it is possible to make new account? im a big fan of chaturbate and dream is to become model there.. if i violate rules im sorry and pls give me another chance..
There are no bans on your account. Please be aware that to broadcast, you must first submit age verification.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.