AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I Need Camgirl Ideas!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2017
USA
Twitter Username
@avasnowskin
Tumblr Username
avasnowskin
Streamate Username
avasnowskin
Chaturbate Username
avasnowskin
So my biggest success with Chaturbate is doing the roll the dice app, but I need ideas for rolls because I am new and do not have toys. My goal is to get the lovense lush and do that for some shows.

I also need to start making some videos and photo albums for people to buy on there. But I need some ideas. I am not super skinny so I am having a hard time posing for photos and looking "appealing"

body type doesn't matter- theres something for everyone

get model verified- there is a ton of ideas for shows in the models only section

search until then for show ideas

I'd answer you more directly but I frankly suck for good show ideas lately (or ever)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
body type doesn't matter- theres something for everyone

For reals, yo. Dudes actually love seeing me in positions most women would consider "unflattering".

Reactions: Gen
I also need to start making some videos and photo albums for people to buy on there. But I need some ideas. I am not super skinny so I am having a hard time posing for photos and looking "appealing"

Whatever body type you have the people in your room already know about it and like you because of it not inspite of it. So any pose you find will be appealing to the people who like you and to anyone who doesn't like it they don't matter because they were never going to buy from you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.