AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

showing appreciation to high tippers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2022
Chaturbate Username
urstroke_bud
Hey guys!! I'm on chaturbate and did a stream last nite. I did something new and tried using the apps like roll the dice. And I notice a huge difference people were tipping much more than usual. It was very overwhelming I'm not use to it but hope to keep this going.
I'm use to not really do much of anything when I stream but I see the difference if I would do a tip menu, have a goal or more private shows. One user tipped a lot, he tipped like over 3000 tokens. I was wondering if anyone does anything for their high tippers to show your appreciation and keep them coming back.
😘Thanks 4 reading, Alex!!!!

Hey! good to hear your stream went well with the roll the dice app! and adding a tip menu is always a nice idea imo :)

I don't know if others do it, but we used to have a Yahoo Messenger (yes it's that long time ago) for people like this.. I think now I would maybe make a special snapchat for these people that could be updated a little bit and sometimes write a few messages to keep their interest peaked :)

I hope you will have continued good shows and tippers :D

That's awesome, I'm happy changing things up worked for you.

A lot of rooms have some sort of nickname for their high tippers and use an app to put that nickname next to the user's name in chat (sorry this is worded weirdly my brain is in Isreal while my body is on my bed).

Like: [Username] (Superlative)

It's permanent once you set it in a V2 app. People really love it because it gives them clout in the room over inconsistent viewers. It shows appreciation without having to go outside of the site or fiddle with bio stuff.

That's awesome, I'm happy changing things up worked for you.

A lot of rooms have some sort of nickname for their high tippers and use an app to put that nickname next to the user's name in chat (sorry this is worded weirdly my brain is in Isreal while my body is on my bed).

Like: [Username] (Superlative)

It's permanent once you set it in a V2 app. People really love it because it gives them clout in the room over inconsistent viewers. It shows appreciation without having to go outside of the site or fiddle with bio stuff.
That's okay I know what you mean. Thanks for the advice! Thats good 2 know its permanent because I would ask some of my frequent viewers since they might like the attention. I seen where some models have list and different tiers of their best tipper.

Reactions: Vixxen81
That's okay I know what you mean. Thanks for the advice! Thats good 2 know its permanent because I would ask some of my frequent viewers since they might like the attention. I seen where some models have list and different tiers of their best tipper.
The lists on bios are really, really hard to keep up with in my opinion. If you forget to update it people get mad. If you add someone they may get mad. But nobody seems to mind something in the actual chat room. Good luck!

Reactions: gaycammodel
The lists on bios are really, really hard to keep up with in my opinion. If you forget to update it people get mad. If you add someone they may get mad. But nobody seems to mind something in the actual chat room. Good luck!
Thank you Vixxen. I did one the apps where it should the top tippers. It seems to make my regular tip much more than he would usually.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Status
Not open for further replies.