AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would appreciate some advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but...
Yesterday I had my first ever c2c where he actually walked over to the toilet mid wank so he could finish into it.
I didn't even know what to do...like...my dude...it looked like you just peed cum!
Grab some TP or a towel if ppl are watching.
I hate when I turn on a cam and there jerkimg over a toilet. I'm just like I'm sorry this isn't worth the money to stare at your dirty toilet. I've had guys get mad n be like we'll I'm paying or I needed privacy. Its like your nasty n no way I can even pretend to be sexy staring at your toilet

I hate when I turn on a cam and there jerkimg over a toilet. I'm just like I'm sorry this isn't worth the money to stare at your dirty toilet. I've had guys get mad n be like we'll I'm paying or I needed privacy. Its like your nasty n no way I can even pretend to be sexy staring at your toilet
I am terrified of what is on their end of the camera. I can't. I always say no.

Reactions: MarieElise
I am terrified of what is on their end of the camera.
A whole lot of wedding rings and toilets. They jerk off in their cars, in their offices, in toilet cubicles, in bathrooms, and in their garages. I think a lot of them are hiding from their wives. I see a lot who are wearing wedding rings. They're desperate to hide and jerk off someplace they won't be "caught" lol. Lots of cars, the occasional hotel room. I like watching, but a few minor improvements on some people's ends (like flushing and removing the decorative socks) would definitely be appreciated.

I've also been on a jerk tour of several construction sites, cop stations, and a huge marijauna grow. They jerk off everywhere lol! It cannot be easy to be a man, it really can't.

My dream has always been to have a house custom built. But after this, and seeing what everyone's doing at work, I'm gonna be down at the worksite everyday. Purely just to make sure no ones jerking off onto my dream drywall!

Last edited:
A whole lot of wedding rings and toilets. They jerk off in their cars, in their offices, in toilet cubicles, in bathrooms, and in their garages. I think a lot of them are hiding from their wives. I see a lot who are wearing wedding rings. They're desperate to hide and jerk off someplace they won't be "caught" lol. Lots of cars, the occasional hotel room. I like watching, but a few minor improvements on some people's ends (like flushing and removing the decorative socks) would definitely be appreciated.

I've also been on a jerk tour of several construction sites, cop stations, and a huge marijauna grow. They jerk off everywhere lol! It cannot be easy to be a man, it really can't.

My dream has always been to have a house custom built. But after this, and seeing what everyone's doing at work, I'm gonna be down at the worksite everyday. Purely just to make sure no ones jerking off onto my dream drywall!
I don't like to watch. It doesn't interest me unless there is another dude sucking off the dude tipping me. 😁

I don't like to watch. It doesn't interest me unless there is another dude sucking off the dude tipping me. 😁
Understandable. That happens too, but way less often.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I honestly think this is a thing people should consider more.. I'm actually interested in the appeal of the user being on C2C.. because I have always let it be upto the model when I'm a user if it should be on or not, because it has never done ANYTHING for me, but it seems like such a big thing! and I know some girls really do not like it..

ETA: oh and as a user, I have had girls that were SURPRISED I was at home and in a normal room when turning on the camera :giggle: it really shows how much guys use these sites "hidden away"

I honestly think this is a thing people should consider more.. I'm actually interested in the appeal of the user being on C2C.. because I have always let it be upto the model when I'm a user if it should be on or not, because it has never done ANYTHING for me, but it seems like such a big thing! and I know some girls really do not like it..

ETA: oh and as a user, I have had girls that were SURPRISED I was at home and in a normal room when turning on the camera :giggle: it really shows how much guys use these sites "hidden away"
Though I'm slightly confused (my reading comprehension is shot today), can you explain what you mean by you're interested in the appeal of the user being on C2C? The way I'm reading it is, you didn't need to be on C2C with the model in order to enjoy the experience?

Though I'm slightly confused (my reading comprehension is shot today), can you explain what you mean by you're interested in the appeal of the user being on C2C? The way I'm reading it is, you didn't need to be on C2C with the model in order to enjoy the experience?
You read it correct, I have always made it very clear if C2C is something that is going to happen, it's if THEY prefer it (ofc I mean privates here) I have heard girls that very much prefer it, some that don't care and some that hate it.. so if it's someone I'm comfortable with, they can decide..

at the same time, I'm quite curious what it is that intrigues others to like it so much..

Reactions: MarieElise
at the same time, I'm quite curious what it is that intrigues others to like it so much..
If I may be 100% frank in speaking only for myself here, mainly; hard penis's and hard penis's ejaculating.
Once in a while some sexy biceps, and abs, or a cute little backside. Assholes aren't bad either.

Also power; seeing the effect I am having.
Kind of a rush.
It can be a bit ad-dick-ting lol 😆 😆

You read it correct, I have always made it very clear if C2C is something that is going to happen, it's if THEY prefer it (ofc I mean privates here) I have heard girls that very much prefer it, some that don't care and some that hate it.. so if it's someone I'm comfortable with, they can decide..

Thanks for explaining. I think there are just as many reasons why as there are why nots. As you know CB encourages it because you can charge a higher price for private. If there is a JOI aspect to it, she needs to be able to see what he's doing to keep her banter going. Some may enjoy seeing a guy get off to them. Usually the more ejaculate, the more enjoyment was had so also a visual measure of her prowess.

If I may be 100% frank in speaking only for myself here, mainly; hard penis's and hard penis's ejaculating.
Once in a while some sexy biceps, and abs, or a cute little backside. Assholes aren't bad either.

Also power; seeing the effect I am having.
Kind of a rush.
It can be a bit ad-dick-ting lol 😆 😆
oh I do not so mean on the model side.. because I can kind of understand that, I had that when I did the work myself sometimes.. but like as a USER.. I guess it might be the rush of others seeing you or something.. I just never had anything from it, and I'm not sure if sad is the right word, but I have been confused why it does nothing for me when it seems to be SUCH an important thing for other users :p

oh I do not so mean on the model side.. because I can kind of understand that, I had that when I did the work myself sometimes.. but like as a USER.. I guess it might be the rush of others seeing you or something.. I just never had anything from it, and I'm not sure if sad is the right word, but I have been confused why it does nothing for me when it seems to be SUCH an important thing for other users :p
you must measure low on the sexual kink trait of exhibitionism. it exists on a continuum. just not your thing.

you must measure low on the sexual kink trait of exhibitionism. it exists on a continuum. just not your thing.
heheh true :) it must just be this simple...

by the way appreciate the reply both from MarieElise and Vixxen81 on the aspect from a model :) I might have been very unclear, I'm not sure my formulation is the best currently after a waaay too long work day :D

I had a construction worker in an out house once . Also had 2 guys in a jail cell on strip chat

I had a construction worker in an out house once . Also had 2 guys in a jail cell on strip chat
out house- that's a new one for me.
It seems being a grown man involves a life of constantly hiding from others, to masturbate to cam models (?) 😆

Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Status
Not open for further replies.