AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I NEED GIRLS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2013
Chicago, IL
(Please do not ban as this is only a joke to make some cam girls smile and release some hatred for dumb studio wannabe men)

I neeDs yous to go to here link and sign it. Az rewars, I gives you 2% of totalz incums. Girlz you know we wnatz yo.

hers linkz:
idumb.info/AFFILIATE_LINK/grrr

sooo simple, iz make 98cent, yous make 2centz :twocents-02cents:

(Please do not ban as this is only a joke to make some cam girls smile and release some hatred for dumb studio wannabe men)

This is because I read this thread and just busted out laughting : https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12490

Thank you for the laught

Oh mai gawd...

.... it IS possible for potential new cam site owners and creators to have a sense of humor!

:handgestures-salute:

Thank you Mrs. AmberCutie.

:violin: - I grew up after the .com burst, and pretty much started with everything at a young age (created my first site at 12 [1999]). My mental capacity is very high, and so is my respect for the females. I am an Alpha male, which my wife does not like much (She is Alpha Female). The only reason I know about this site is not from searching but word of mouth. A webcammer on MFC (Who will remain anonymous), let me know of a great community where camgirls roam free. That plus my sheer will to help others brought me towards this venture. A site that has great support, a phone number for models to call us directly, fan site built within, advertising (we will try hard to go to exxxotica in Chicago), and probably a first, but an SLA for our models. That means if we our down (besides maintenance and act of god) we will compensate you with extra tokens.

:oops: Need to stop rambling. :oops:

While I may not post much, I will try to be active as best I can. This is a great place from what I can see. :-D

Now off to webcam land I must go. :auto-camptrailer:

Status
Not open for further replies.