AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need ideas and help!!! PLEASE??? lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkChick420

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 19, 2014
Spokane Valley, WA
Twitter Username
@PunkChik420
MFC Username
PunkChick420
Chaturbate Username
PunkChick420
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/151449/PunkChick420/
I have been on MFC almost 5 years now and I am pretty sure people have gotten bored with me. I don't have much of an imagination, so coming up with new ideas just has me drawing blanks. I am not the normal cam girl. I don't show the puss on cam. My room is more of a chill relaxed hangout spot. I can't dance, I don't play any instruments and the only talents I have are singing and juggling lol. I have really bad anxiety so I don't do privates or group shows. Money is super tight so I can't really afford to buy games and props or even send little packages. I feel like I am just screwed!!! Please any help will be appreciated. I am at my whits end right now!

Thanks,
AJ

You and I should schedule some kind of tip war. I'm on the lower cam score side, so we could be a good match for that type of thing. Feel free to PM me if you want to bounce some ideas around... I'm thinking some kind of 'getting high contest' could be really fun!

Reactions: PunkChick420
Status
Not open for further replies.