AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My cb account was banned! Please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2024
Hello, dear Chaturbate representative. Yesterday I was faced with the fact that my account was banned for no apparent reason.. I have never violated the rules of the site and have always been careful about it.. I have been working for about two years now and Chaturbate has always been a priority and has always been a favorite site, I left it as the only site after leaving studio. It became a great tragedy and mourning for me, since this is my only job and I am a student and I do not know what to do next, there is no response from support. I really hope for your help, please help me figure out the reason for the ban, please help me remove the ban from my account, because I am innocent and I never even had thoughts of breaking the rules and treating the site badly! if I did something that I do not know about, I will never do it again, maybe I was stupid and did not know something.. please help me, I can't live without your site. My username was _miss_merciless .

Attachments

• EhdcsLoiNq.PNG
    EhdcsLoiNq.PNG
    317.8 KB · Views: 22
Hello, dear Chaturbate representative. Yesterday I was faced with the fact that my account was banned for no apparent reason.. I have never violated the rules of the site and have always been careful about it.. I have been working for about two years now and Chaturbate has always been a priority and has always been a favorite site, I left it as the only site after leaving studio. It became a great tragedy and mourning for me, since this is my only job and I am a student and I do not know what to do next, there is no response from support. I really hope for your help, please help me figure out the reason for the ban, please help me remove the ban from my account, because I am innocent and I never even had thoughts of breaking the rules and treating the site badly! if I did something that I do not know about, I will never do it again, maybe I was stupid and did not know something.. please help me, I can't live without your site. My username was _miss_merciless .

That guy on camera with you was already verified as a Chaturbate model, right?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.