AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need urgent help: Unfairly suspended account on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2023
username: varusxd

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well. I am facing a very unfortunate situation and I need your help and advice. Recently, my account on Chaturbate was suspended, but I want to emphasize that I have not violated any rules or engaged in activities that would contravene the platform's terms and conditions.

I discovered something that left me astonished and disappointed: the studio I used to work with has been using my face and personal identification documents to create fake accounts on Chaturbate. I had no idea about these fraudulent actions, and I want to assure you that I have no affiliation or responsibility whatsoever for such deceptive practices. I am deeply distressed by this revelation.

I have tried to reach out to Chaturbate's support team to explain my innocence and complete unawareness of the fraudulent activities carried out by the studio. I have provided all necessary information and documentation to demonstrate my honesty and dedication to the platform. However, I have not yet received a satisfactory response and I need your help to resolve this situation.

The suspension of my Chaturbate account has had a significant impact on my life. This platform has not only been a major source of income, but I have also established valuable connections within a community where I felt comfortable and valued. I am desperate to regain my account and be able to participate again in the Chaturbate community.

Thank you in advance for your support and for taking the time to read about my situation. Any guidance or advice you can provide will be greatly appreciated. I sincerely hope that together we can resolve this issue and I can regain my Chaturbate account.

Thank you very much, everyone!

Upvote 0
Try to contact their support team via email and explain what happened if they don't answer your ticket request. Just Google Chaturbate contact email or something like that, I am sure something will pop up. :)

Reactions: keiner martinez
Upvote 0
They answered me without giving me solutions, they told me this:

This matter was fully reviewed before final action was taken.
Due to your permanent ban we are unable to assist further and may not respond to additional emails.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.