AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASEEEEE !!!!!

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 26, 2026
4
0
0
Guys, I need your help. Two weeks ago, I was robbed, and my ID was stolen. Of course, I filed a report for the lost ID and applied for a replacement at my city’s registration office, but the next day, my “Jaideroficial” account was banned. I don’t know if the people who robbed me used my ID to create an account under a name similar to mine. I’ve emailed support, but they haven’t responded. I need your help. @punker barbie
 
Unless the people robbing you knew about CB, no one would think to do something like that.

What really happened?

This. Lol.

If you’re gonna make up a story, at least make it sound believable. Ain’t no robbers in your area thinking to themselves “Ooh, I know! I’ll sign up on Chaturbate!” 😂

Are You Sure Come On GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers


They probably couldn’t care less about cam sites, and they’re about to order some shit off Temu or Shein. And I’m sure you would’ve cancelled your debit/credit cards two weeks ago…right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
This. Lol.

If you’re gonna make up a story, at least make it sound believable. Ain’t no robbers in your area thinking to themselves “Ooh, I know! I’ll sign up on Chaturbate!” 😂

Are You Sure Come On GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers


They probably couldn’t care less about cam sites, and they’re about to order some shit off Temu or Shein. And I’m sure you would’ve cancelled your debit/credit cards two weeks ago…right?
also the whole face scan thats needed to go with the id is kind of a hole in the plot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0