AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i really need your help, i have a big doubt, please help me :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2022
Hello everyone, sorry if my english isn't good, i'm trying to do my best lol. Well this is the thing, i have more than a year being webcam model in chaturbate, and i feel my account stagnant, i do my hours, i'm interactive, i'm creative with new looks and that things but i don't grow, and i was watching another model who started at the same time of i, and she pass of grow 500-1000 followers by month to grow 7000 followers IN A MONTH doing exactly the same, the only difference was, thas girl was having a ''new moderator'' during this time.... And she isn't the only case, i was watching a new top model from chaturbate and she pass from 9000 followers to 22000 followers - TO 72000 FOLLOWERS - TO 197000?????????. And i know what the attitude it's very important but don't play with me that's insane, and his show isn't the most newest and awesome thing of the world so, what is really happen? I'm feeling sad and depressed bc i'm feeling like if you don't buy real traffic or don't get EXTRA HELP you just fuck off. Please guys help me xd.

Hello everyone, sorry if my english isn't good, i'm trying to do my best lol. Well this is the thing, i have more than a year being webcam model in chaturbate, and i feel my account stagnant, i do my hours, i'm interactive, i'm creative with new looks and that things but i don't grow, and i was watching another model who started at the same time of i, and she pass of grow 500-1000 followers by month to grow 7000 followers IN A MONTH doing exactly the same, the only difference was, thas girl was having a ''new moderator'' during this time.... And she isn't the only case, i was watching a new top model from chaturbate and she pass from 9000 followers to 22000 followers - TO 72000 FOLLOWERS - TO 197000?????????. And i know what the attitude it's very important but don't play with me that's insane, and his show isn't the most newest and awesome thing of the world so, what is really happen? I'm feeling sad and depressed bc i'm feeling like if you don't buy real traffic or don't get EXTRA HELP you just fuck off. Please guys help me xd.
Hey Pixara,
I read your post and know exactly how you feel. It seems like some people have better luck with getting followers. But I do know that over time, I have loyal fans who have become great tippers, even though I don't have many followers.

I hope you van find some support from other cam models here and wish you great success.

And you have 1 more follower now... me!

Upvote 0
IDK, but the artificial means of boosting room count and page position seem to be very transient. So not sure that they really replace the longevity of a genuine fan base that comes from hard work and on-screen hours.
Please don't lose heart!
FWIW there is a model that started on CB early this year. She averaged 150 max in her room across several months, then she took an absence and returned in May. From her very first day back online, she had 5,000+ in her room, yet all but 100-200 on any given day and time were anonymous users. The chat window is a continuously-scrolling list of new followers, yet almost all of those usernames never appears in the user list. So definitely some manipulation going on there.
Yet after weeks of observing this, it seems to make no noticeable difference to the number of active tippers or the frequency or size of her tips. But there must be a cost to create this illusion of popularity.
At least you know that you have earned every single one of your followers, and they chose to follow you because they like you and your room.

Upvote 0

Hi ))

The only thing I can advise you is not to compare yourself with anyone, only compare with yourself to be able to improve, we can always improve something, always

This is a very psychological job keeping in mind that we models feel a lot of things both good and bad, so we have to focus on the good ones because otherwise in more extreme cases they can lead to depression, and here we are to have a good time, meet new people (and obviously improve our economic position) but that is achieved by falling in love with what we do every day and having patience for someone to discover us and be what they are looking for, therefore there is always a touch of luck and that is precisely why we do not we can compare ourselves with no one else because there are things that do not depend on us

Good luck dear and I wish you many followers

Upvote 0
Like it has already been said, comparing yourself to others isn't helpful. There is no direct comparison.

But I'd also like to point out that you gave two examples. How many other performers started at the same time, and how many followers have they all amassed? I don't know, but cherrypicking a few "successful" people (followers don't directly equate to deposits into your bank account, and even if they are buying viewers who knows what they actually net from that traffic?) to compare yourself with is always going to make you feel bad. There will always be people who perform better than you do.

But again, it's not a fair direct comparison. There are too many variables between one performer and the next. You can only try to do better than your last/best stream! Other goals based on what other people are doing will leave you with unrealistic benchmarks for your own success. What you want/need to achieve and how you get there is personal to you.

Reactions: Brit
Upvote 0
Like it has already been said, comparing yourself to others isn't helpful. There is no direct comparison.

But I'd also like to point out that you gave two examples. How many other performers started at the same time, and how many followers have they all amassed? I don't know, but cherrypicking a few "successful" people (followers don't directly equate to deposits into your bank account, and even if they are buying viewers who knows what they actually net from that traffic?) to compare yourself with is always going to make you feel bad. There will always be people who perform better than you do.

But again, it's not a fair direct comparison. There are too many variables between one performer and the next. You can only try to do better than your last/best stream! Other goals based on what other people are doing will leave you with unrealistic benchmarks for your own success. What you want/need to achieve and how you get there is personal to you.

This is really the right thing for the OP to hear.

Eventually the webcam model world will be flooded far more so than it is today (even, IF you can imagine that).

A popular thought process is to show up on CB, look around at other cams for ideas... and then... feel yourself gently trying to emulate (someone ELSE)...

Well the more time that passes, the more every square of "someone ELSE" is going to be covered (like a black-out BINGO game) and the more probable it becomes that the most available space you can find is to stand with and behind your OWN UNIQUENESS.

Indeed a lot of girls just happen to find MOMENTUM from minute one... and something about a first-impression just clicks, and they see their followers snowball into a bigger number. That is NOT a precise function of time, or of hours spent on your webcam. (it MIGHT be more a function of how much time one spends completely nude on cam, than of how many hours a person works in a day, week, or month)

Lots of girls show up, and seem especially intriguing for their being brand new... and within a day or two lots of random viewers "follow" them... and within 2 weeks after that, those same girl let themselves believe that they should get a major make-over (most likely to look LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE)... and soon after that, many of the guys who initially "followed" those girls... return to the cam site, and see the girl again (after the make-over)... and ask themselves: "who the heck is THAT? - I don't think I've ever seen her before - how could I have "followed" her ? "

The viewers who are "following" you have made that initial iota of an 'investment'... and the whole fantasy world of webcam models has as its core, the male desire of steadily INVESTING in (any of various female fantasies).

IF this weren't subtly about "investing" instead of the more obvious "Tits and ass", then surely far more male viewers would get up and LEAVE your cam room as soon as bigger/better/smaller tits and ass logged on.

Instead, YOUR regular customers... just seem to have a THING for the environment you've created and shared in YOUR cam room... and at their core, they WANT to keep investing in it.

But if you're going to run off and try to BE like someone ELSE... beginning with LOOKING LIKE someone ELSE... then that starts to cause your viewers to wonder just what the heck they are investing in.

(* clarity: I'm not directly referencing money/tips/tokens with regard to their "investments"... rather... just the idea of continuing to 'build on' whatever {fantasy} that male viewer feels he is living in your room)

Upvote 0
This is really the right thing for the OP to hear.

Eventually the webcam model world will be flooded far more so than it is today (even, IF you can imagine that).

A popular thought process is to show up on CB, look around at other cams for ideas... and then... feel yourself gently trying to emulate (someone ELSE)...

Well the more time that passes, the more every square of "someone ELSE" is going to be covered (like a black-out BINGO game) and the more probable it becomes that the most available space you can find is to stand with and behind your OWN UNIQUENESS.

Indeed a lot of girls just happen to find MOMENTUM from minute one... and something about a first-impression just clicks, and they see their followers snowball into a bigger number. That is NOT a precise function of time, or of hours spent on your webcam. (it MIGHT be more a function of how much time one spends completely nude on cam, than of how many hours a person works in a day, week, or month)

Lots of girls show up, and seem especially intriguing for their being brand new... and within a day or two lots of random viewers "follow" them... and within 2 weeks after that, those same girl let themselves believe that they should get a major make-over (most likely to look LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE)... and soon after that, many of the guys who initially "followed" those girls... return to the cam site, and see the girl again (after the make-over)... and ask themselves: "who the heck is THAT? - I don't think I've ever seen her before - how could I have "followed" her ? "

The viewers who are "following" you have made that initial iota of an 'investment'... and the whole fantasy world of webcam models has as its core, the male desire of steadily INVESTING in (any of various female fantasies).

IF this weren't subtly about "investing" instead of the more obvious "Tits and ass", then surely far more male viewers would get up and LEAVE your cam room as soon as bigger/better/smaller tits and ass logged on.

Instead, YOUR regular customers... just seem to have a THING for the environment you've created and shared in YOUR cam room... and at their core, they WANT to keep investing in it.

But if you're going to run off and try to BE like someone ELSE... beginning with LOOKING LIKE someone ELSE... then that starts to cause your viewers to wonder just what the heck they are investing in.

(* clarity: I'm not directly referencing money/tips/tokens with regard to their "investments"... rather... just the idea of continuing to 'build on' whatever {fantasy} that male viewer feels he is living in your room
Thank u for your time and your opinion, but i'm talking seriously about what some girls are using ''things'' to grow fast, isn't a thing of luck, patience or good attitude, if you don't believe me, watch on cbhours the profile of ''alicia_uwu'' since january 2022 to april 2022. Just don't have sense.

Reactions: Zaroth
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.