AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I really need your help punker Barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2023
Colombia
Twitter Username
@Jiaf_alfer
Chaturbate Username
Horny_boysss
Hello, @punker barbie . I really need your help, my account “horny_boysss” in chaturbate has been banned just for uploading my ID from Venezuela. The crew from cb think I used false documents but I have sent them all the prove that my documents are legal but they not want to unbann me and also they don’t give the reasons for being banned . I just assumed that was for my ID documents. Please, I really need your help. I used to work in cb since 6 years and never have done something wrong against their terms.

I would like to send you the legal documents I used to upload it in the platform when they asked to update my documents but I can’t send you by this way .

Yeah, they responded me but I mean, they just give an automatic answer . I asked them to give me the reason for being banned and they just dont tell me about it. I was banned with no reasons. So that’s why I need your help to be unbanned . I have all the documents legal

Upvote 0
Yeah, they responded me but I mean, they just give an automatic answer . I asked them to give me the reason for being banned and they just dont tell me about it. I was banned with no reasons. So that’s why I need your help to be unbanned . I have all the documents legal
They usually don't tell the reason for ban :(

Upvote 0
Well, they used to say the reasons before because a friend happened the same and they told the studio the reasons. But, to me I think it was because of my ID documents. I am from Venezuela and our ID are different so I assumed it was for that and they think I used false document.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.