AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I think my fuckbuddy is in love with a girlfriend...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetAlice3

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 7, 2016
MFC Username
SweetAlice3
I just saw a picture of my fuckbuddy on fb and I think he is love with a girl, I dont know if he chose her to be his girlfriend.. last Thursday was his birthday and he didnt reply my msg and posted a pic with her... I feel kinda depressed .. what can you tell me on this?

I only have observation based on what you've said here that may or may not be helpful or even accurate, yo

• It sounds like you're not happy with the current fuck-buddy relationship and see said fuck-buddy as boyfriend material
  • You seem to be obsessing a fair amount over one picture, that might not signal anything at all
  • Instead of becoming upset over things that might be happening, why not talk to the guy and see what's actually happening first?
  • From this limited info, it sounds like you'd be better off laying your cards out on the table and seeing if this guy wants to date you exclusively to see what comes of it, as the current arrangement is only resulting in jealousy hurt feelings. If he's not interested in that, then for your own good, stop fucking him and move on with your life, innit.

Reactions: SweetAlice3
I only have observation based on what you've said here that may or may not be helpful or even accurate, yo

• It sounds like you're not happy with the current fuck-buddy relationship and see said fuck-buddy as boyfriend material
  • You seem to be obsessing a fair amount over one picture, that might not signal anything at all
  • Instead of becoming upset over things that might be happening, why not talk to the guy and see what's actually happening first?
  • From this limited info, it sounds like you'd be better off laying your cards out on the table and seeing if this guy wants to date you exclusively to see what comes of it, as the current arrangement is only resulting in jealousy hurt feelings. If he's not interested in that, then for your own good, stop fucking him and move on with your life, innit.
well thats helpfull, thanks! well I dont want to have a boyfriend, I dont want to date

Reactions: Ambers Troll

thank you! you have given me some insight -this is my first experience with something like that

Hard to tell you anything without assuming based on the small amount of details but it is very possible that he just got bored of fucking you. He could also be avoiding you in an effort to stay faithful to the new girl. If he isn't responding to your texts it's probably best to just take the hint and move on and leave him alone. Time to find a new fuckbuddy.

Reactions: SweetAlice3
Your instinct seems correct. Be happy for him, the sex may not be as good for him, but it is obviously worth moving on to some kind of relationship. I can understand the depression, but it isn't really rejection he has simply decided on something more... it is likely he will miss you as you do him.

So all you know as of right now is he posted a picture of him with some girl? I'd relax honestly. There's nothing saying it's his gf, nothing saying he is in love either, and if it was his bday he may have just been busy for the night. Thinking he's met someone and fell in love is quiet an extreme conclusion to jump to from a picture. But let's say he has met someone...still ...relax. It's natural for fuck buddy relationships to come and go. Simply bucking up and asking him if he desires to want to continue seeing you seems to be in order before conclusion jumping. That's not gonna get you anywhere but asking him will. If you're adult enough to sleep with someone you are adult enough to ask them if they want to keep doing so and he should be adult enough to tell you yes or no.

So all you know as of right now is he posted a picture of him with some girl? I'd relax honestly. There's nothing saying it's his gf, nothing saying he is in love either, and if it was his bday he may have just been busy for the night. Thinking he's met someone and fell in love is quiet an extreme conclusion to jump to from a picture. But let's say he has met someone...still ...relax. It's natural for fuck buddy relationships to come and go. Simply bucking up and asking him if he desires to want to continue seeing you seems to be in order before conclusion jumping. That's not gonna get you anywhere but asking him will. If you're adult enough to sleep with someone you are adult enough to ask them if they want to keep doing so and he should be adult enough to tell you yes or no.
Thank you Teagan for your words of wisdom :shame:

Reactions: Teagan
Well, the thing is he works at the gym I go to. Yesterday we did not see each other at the gym, and another guy who works along with my fuckbuddy (who doesnt know anything about us being friends) started hitting on me and telling me he wanted me to be his girlfriend and crazy stuff like that :meh:.. today I texted my friend -told him to call me, and he called me right away from his moms cellphone cause his own got cut, so he didnt ignored my request so I think we are still good friends. I told him what happened, just in case he sees the guy hitting on me at the gym in order to avoid misunderstandings that could affect our friendship.. and in the conversation we talked about dogs and stuff -he told me he would call me again tonight :woot:

Okay so it sounds like you are more friends with benefits but honestly neither of you should be bothered or have to explain to the other about people hitting on you or getting so wrapped up of whether or not the other is in love and all that. Unless there is actual feelings involved beyond friends it seems like some unnecessary convos are happening there adding to the mess. I never once had to tell a friend why someone else was hitting on me or worry there would be misunderstandings about it. They are just a friend after all.

Okay so it sounds like you are more friends with benefits but honestly neither of you should be bothered or have to explain to the other about people hitting on you or getting so wrapped up of whether or not the other is in love and all that. Unless there is actual feelings involved beyond friends it seems like some unnecessary convos are happening there adding to the mess. I never once had to tell a friend why someone else was hitting on me or worry there would be misunderstandings about it. They are just a friend after all.
There have been other guys he knows that have been hitting on me -even my personal trainer.. ,but this person from yesterday is different -hes almost 50 years old, divorced and the gym gave this man more work hours and lowered my friends work hours :writer: my friend told me this man has done the same to other women. He told me "wait till somebody complains about him"o_O I have other friends that visit me and I never talk about it to my friend, we mostly talk about dogs, sex and he always asks how I'm doing at my nursing school classes...:cat:

Status
Not open for further replies.