AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i upload my passport and dont verify the account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2022
hello im from venezuela and my passport its good and i really need to work because this is the only job to i can do here, i have my id and upload and doesnt verify yet, please help me with that @punker barbie
holi.png

i send a email and this is the ticket 19241108

hello im from venezuela and my passport its good and i really need to work because this is the only job to i can do here, i have my id and upload and doesnt verify yet, please help me with that @punker barbie
View attachment 91943

i send a email and this is the ticket 19241108
@punker barbie

Instead of just asking for their username and ticket number, can you ALSO please decipher for us what "ID content is blocked" means on that page? Because I am a fluent english speaker and even I cannot figure out what you need based on that text.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Instead of just asking for their username and ticket number, can you ALSO please decipher for us what "ID content is blocked" means on that page? Because I am a fluent english speaker and even I cannot figure out what you need based on that text.

Could "content blocked" be something is covering important information on the ID (IE. fingers covering the name, d.o.b or similar)?

Upvote 0
Could "content blocked" be something is covering important information on the ID (IE. fingers covering the name, d.o.b or similar)?
Could be! Guess it would be simple to say so, but as we see above, it's too much to ask.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.