AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I uploaded the document for 10 consecutive days my wife's document but still did not get the approval

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2022
hi I am a 1-year old couple model my followers year is 138500 one day while we were shown then a message on 03 April 2022 came from stripchat to update the document
I uploaded the document then got my id approval but my wife did not get the approval I uploaded the document for 10 consecutive days my wife's document but still did not get the approval so I thought 11 days to remove my wife from the account and do it again Yes, it will happen but it hasn't happened and I am still worried. Today is 29th April 2022 please help me please it's been 25 days but approval is not getting please help me, please

hi I am a 1-year old couple model my followers year is 138500 one day while we were shown then a message on 03 April 2022 came from stripchat to update the document
I uploaded the document then got my id approval but my wife did not get the approval I uploaded the document for 10 consecutive days my wife's document but still did not get the approval so I thought 11 days to remove my wife from the account and do it again Yes, it will happen but it hasn't happened and I am still worried. Today is 29th April 2022 please help me please it's been 25 days but approval is not getting please help me, please

Hey @amritanikhill
From what I can see, the Support team has replied to your tickets and the account has already been approved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.