AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I want a friend/girl to cam with!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MermaidMolly_

Cam Model
Oct 21, 2015
Twitter Username
@MollySnacks
MFC Username
MollySnacks
I live in FL and i used to have a friend that i cammed with and i loved it! it was so much fun, but she moved away. Ever since i have had the hardest time finding someone to cam with. So, if you live in FL or know a girl who does (MFC CAM GIRL) please let a girl know!!

(I am a new model and currently trying to get model status on here) I don't live in florida, I live in MA, but i wouldnt mind coming to visit sometimes! Maybe we could do special cam events or something!

Hi Molly how are you? I will be in florida all december,you still looking a friend for cam? Let me know :) kissessss

Im trying hard to get verified!! So I am going to throw this out there for any girl living in the north east area to get in touch with me about making content or just discussing ideas or even becoming friends!!!

Im trying hard to get verified!! So I am going to throw this out there for any girl living in the north east area to get in touch with me about making content or just discussing ideas or even becoming friends!!!

not sure where you are but I'm in the North East :) I don't live cam - I'm a full time c4s model but I shoot content with other girls all the time

Reactions: Rydergoodee
not sure where you are but I'm in the North East :) I don't live cam - I'm a full time c4s model but I shoot content with other girls all the time
thats awesome! thanks for getting back to me! I am probably like 3 hours or so from you but i'm thinking of a road trip soon! Not to mention how highly sexy you are!!! I'll follow your twitter and we can get to know each other if that sounds good to you! :cat:

thats awesome! thanks for getting back to me! I am probably like 3 hours or so from you but i'm thinking of a road trip soon! Not to mention how highly sexy you are!!! I'll follow your twitter and we can get to know each other if that sounds good to you! :cat:

Aww thanks!! Yes follow me on twitter and DM me! I travel sometimes as well :)

I live in FL and i used to have a friend that i cammed with and i loved it! it was so much fun, but she moved away. Ever since i have had the hardest time finding someone to cam with. So, if you live in FL or know a girl who does (MFC CAM GIRL) please let a girl know!!
Florida!

Ugh, I'm so jealous of all you warm-weather girls...the only time I ever make it down to FL is for FetishCon.

If, however, anyone finds themselves up in the cold and unforgiving midwest - Indiana, specifically, though I do travel a lot - I'm pretty much always down for making content / cam friends.

(and now I need to get my ass in gear to get my cam shit verified since I'm doing it regularly now)

Ugh, I'm so jealous of all you warm-weather girls...the only time I ever make it down to FL is for FetishCon.

If, however, anyone finds themselves up in the cold and unforgiving midwest - Indiana, specifically, though I do travel a lot - I'm pretty much always down for making content / cam friends.

(and now I need to get my ass in gear to get my cam shit verified since I'm doing it regularly now)
I go to FetCon too! I skipped out the past couple years. Im thinking about going this year. Follow me on twitter! I'll let you know if I decide to go. It's just a lot more convenient when it was still going on in Tampa. I know St. Pete's is over the bridge and it gives me the total excuse to go to the Salvador Dali Museum. But there was this house a group of us would rent out on AirBB that was reasonable and a 3 minute drive into downtown. Anytime I stayed at that hotel, I would never get sleep.

I just recently moved to Florida and am having a hard time finding friends, i thought more camgirls live around here but i guess not and i'm scared of even trying to make non cam girl friends bc everyone is so closed minded :( who's in south florida? it would be awesome if anyone lives near just to hang out :)) i don't cam nude, i did a lot of non nude g/g shows but i know it's not for everyone so it's tough actually camming with others but would love to make some friends!

Reactions: HaydenHartt
Status
Not open for further replies.