AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned as a cam model after a member reported me when I told him no.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2022
Hello, I was banned yesterday, October 27th due to a member getting a no response and then threatening to report me and actually following through with it. I was a verified cam model on Chaturbate with the username: goodgirlgonebad1999. I didn't do anything wrong in this matter because I was telling the member no about going private because in that moment I couldn't. I really really want my account back because I absolutely loved camming. It made me happy and I was making money and now, I would assume I won't get that money. It would mean everything and anything to me if someone can please get me my account back. Thank you so much!

Yes the first time we were banned we got all our followers back. When we were banned last night we had thousands of tokens that's what I'm hoping that we don't lose. It's the worst feeling when you log in and see you're account is banned. Like you feel desperation, which is bad because you feel a little desperation already to be doing something like caming.

Re: your last sentence there…there is nothing wrong with camming, and not all cam models are camming because they are “desperate” as you put it. I hope you and all the other recently banned CB models on here get your hard-earned tokens at least. Y’all should definitely consider switching to a better cam site (such as Stripchat or MyFreeCams) that doesn’t treat their models like shit, and doesn’t side with harassing, blackmailing members with bogus, false accusations. Good luck.

Upvote 0
Re: your last sentence there…there is nothing wrong with camming, and not all cam models are camming because they are “desperate” as you put it. I hope you and all the other recently banned CB models on here get your hard-earned tokens at least. Y’all should definitely consider switching to a better cam site (such as Stripchat or MyFreeCams) that doesn’t treat their models like shit, and doesn’t side with harassing, blackmailing members with bogus, false accusations. Good luck.
Oh yeah we have already switched to a new site. Just sucks we have to start all over.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
5his new site though we have had pretty decent results. Almost at 5k tokens just started there 2 days ago. We hope we can build a quick audience. It be nice if cb Gave us our tokens back.

Upvote 0
My advice to everyone is to be positive no matter what a

5his new site though we have had pretty decent results. Almost at 5k tokens just started there 2 days ago. We hope we can build a quick audience. It be nice if cb Gave us our tokens back.
Which site is it? I applied to a few of them. I'm just waiting to hear back. It's difficult because some of there payment options I can't do. I can only do direct deposit and transfers to my debit card because I do online banking only and the other companies they offer are confusing. So far I believe my free cams is very easy to understand and as far as I know they do provide direct deposit and they get back to me asap to help so that's nice at least. I did apply to cam soda who sends checks through the mail which I don't mind.

Upvote 0
I applied to both that you mentioned. Even though I still am waiting for my IDs to be approved. So far the customer service at my free cams is very quick and responsive and I love that.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.