AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned as a cam model after a member reported me when I told him no.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2022
Hello, I was banned yesterday, October 27th due to a member getting a no response and then threatening to report me and actually following through with it. I was a verified cam model on Chaturbate with the username: goodgirlgonebad1999. I didn't do anything wrong in this matter because I was telling the member no about going private because in that moment I couldn't. I really really want my account back because I absolutely loved camming. It made me happy and I was making money and now, I would assume I won't get that money. It would mean everything and anything to me if someone can please get me my account back. Thank you so much!

Hello, I was banned yesterday, October 27th due to a member getting a no response and then threatening to report me and actually following through with it. I was a verified cam model on Chaturbate with the username: goodgirlgonebad1999. I didn't do anything wrong in this matter because I was telling the member no about going private because in that moment I couldn't. I really really want my account back because I absolutely loved camming. It made me happy and I was making money and now, I would assume I won't get that money. It would mean everything and anything to me if someone can please get me my account back. Thank you so much!
Also, as far as I know I do not have any support numbers or anything like that.

Upvote 0
Also, as far as I know I do not have any support numbers or anything like that.
have you contacted support directly? That should be your first step. They will send you a ticket #.

This forum CB support really does not help much, they usually just confirm that support has responded to you.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
have you contacted support directly? That should be your first step. They will send you a ticket #.

This forum CB support really does not help much, they usually just confirm that support has responded to you.
I did, yes but I haven't heard anything back. Do you happen to know any way I can get back access? I tried making more accounts but, whenever I do I get suspended from broadcasting.

Upvote 0
I tried making more accounts but, whenever I do I get suspended from broadcasting.
Making new accounts is pointless, when you're banned, all your accounts are banned.

Upvote 0
The client must have come up with something disgusting. It's stupid to get banned because you didn't make time for him for pvt. Sometimes that time is not for everyone. Sometimes you can't keep up with everything. So if it is as you write, then the client made something up and the site has to check it.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate always responds to me within 1 day

Upvote 0
The client must have come up with something disgusting. It's stupid to get banned because you didn't make time for him for pvt. Sometimes that time is not for everyone. Sometimes you can't keep up with everything. So if it is as you write, then the client made something up and the site has to check it.
Now, how long does that take? They said that I may have violated the guidelines and that I was banned. Will I get my account back at all?

Upvote 0
Oh ok. Well, see I'm inpatient and I sent a few emails. Lol. I just wanted to start camming this weekend because I heard it was when the partiers go on Chaturbate. The thing is I am very new to this as well. Today would be my 5th day if I wasn't banned. Well, I contacted shirley as well as Chaturbate support so all I can do is wait and hope I suppose.

Upvote 0
Now, one more question. Are bans forever or will it say if it's forever? Because all it said is,

"Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service." So does that mean I have a chance on getting it back? I absolutely love Chaturbate and I would love to start camming again if they give me my account back since I didn't do anything just some guy got mad that I declined which I think isn't fair for me to be permanently banned if that's what they are doing.

Upvote 0
Yes you have a chance of getting back on we have been banned before because we broke toc not knowing so. We are also banned again and in the process of getting unbanned. We also got doxed last night and 10 cops showed up on us with trumped up charges that they untamitly left and didn't pursue. It helped that we already filed a police report about the person harassing and outing us to our friends and family.

Upvote 0
Yes you have a chance of getting back on we have been banned before because we broke toc not knowing so. We are also banned again and in the process of getting unbanned. We also got doxed last night and 10 cops showed up on us with trumped up charges that they untamitly left and didn't pursue. It helped that we already filed a police report about the person harassing and outing us to our friends and family.
Ok great then. I'm not as worried. The guy that I declined also said I was scaarewed and everything and I wouldn't get my account back so now that I see this I feel a lot better. I love this camming stuff and I love Chaturbate. I've had so much fun on it. And I'm sorry all that happened to you that's one of my fears and someone told me it's why that guy that wanted a private wanted me to go super private to begin with with a password and everything was because he was probably planning to leak my video so it's good I trusted my instincts and declined in the very beginning but, I'm happy to hear I will get my account back. I also hope that guy that's doing that to you gets arrested. People can be so horrible.

Upvote 0
The more emails you send the longer it will take. Just give them time to reply.

Cb support sucks but opening multiple tickets will slow things down
Yes, I have actually seen that recently when I was searching through threads if I had come here sooner I wouldn't have messaged them so much I did message someone named Shirley I believe who I also saw someone mention emailing so I did that as well. Well, I had almost 1000 followers so once I get unbanned I'm sure they will still be there and I can continue doing what I do. :)

Upvote 0
Yes, I have actually seen that recently when I was searching through threads if I had come here sooner I wouldn't have messaged them so much I did message someone named Shirley I believe who I also saw someone mention emailing so I did that as well. Well, I had almost 1000 followers so once I get unbanned I'm sure they will still be there and I can continue doing what I do. :)
Our accounts that are banned have 18k followers :(

Upvote 0
Yes the first time we were banned we got all our followers back. When we were banned last night we had thousands of tokens that's what I'm hoping that we don't lose. It's the worst feeling when you log in and see you're account is banned. Like you feel desperation, which is bad because you feel a little desperation already to be doing something like caming.

Upvote 0
Now, one more question. Are bans forever or will it say if it's forever? Because all it said is,

"Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service." So does that mean I have a chance on getting it back? I absolutely love Chaturbate and I would love to start camming again if they give me my account back since I didn't do anything just some guy got mad that I declined which I think isn't fair for me to be permanently banned if that's what they are doing.
Why does it seem like some sites are extremely quick to restrict models using vague phrases "..... you may have violated.....". Yet, problem users seem to go on their merry way viewing happily ever after. Imo, it appears models are considered expendable but sites don't want to lose even one user regardless of whether they're credible or not. Am I missing something?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Yes the first time we were banned we got all our followers back. When we were banned last night we had thousands of tokens that's what I'm hoping that we don't lose. It's the worst feeling when you log in and see you're account is banned. Like you feel desperation, which is bad because you feel a little desperation already to be doing something like caming.
Ok well, then I have hope then. A lot of hope actually. And yes, that's the worst feeling ever! That's how I felt when I was banned. And yes! That's why I love camming so much. It's been so calming and I'm able to just relax and be myself. That's why I'm glad you commented because you definitely gave me hope when I thought I was going to be banned forever or something. I can't wait to start camming again. Haha. It was a scammer someone told me most likely and the scammer followed through on his threat which is surprising because scammers usually don't. Oh and the guy even told me he was scamming me as well. I thought it was autocorrect too. He said he was going to give me 800 dollars in tokens but, I knew it was a scam.

Upvote 0
When I made the new accounts last night in desperation they did show my other account so I hit remove so I don't know if I actually did that or what because when I made the third account after the second one was removed
Yes the first time we were banned we got all our followers back. When we were banned last night we had thousands of tokens that's what I'm hoping that we don't lose. It's the worst feeling when you log in and see you're account is banned. Like you feel desperation, which is bad because you feel a little desperation already to be doing something lik

I have no idea what I'm doing here. Lol. But, I was saying that last night I made accounts kind of desperately and then they kept getting suspended from broadcasting so I guess I have three accounts set up now and I deactivated the recent two because it was pointless but, when I was making the second one I did click remove but I didn't know what I was clicking when it came to age verification so I hope that doesn't effect anything I did still see my original verification submission when I was on the third account. I have no idea what I did and I hope they still give me the account back or let me fix the problem. There has to be some solution

Upvote 0
Do you know if there's anyone I can contact? I still haven't heard back and I'm inpatient and really want to get back to camming. 🥺

Upvote 0
@punker barbie if you can see this I ask that you please unban me as soon as possible. I loved camming as well as Chaturbate to begin with and I would love to get back to it. If I did do something wrong that I didn't know I did I apologize and whatever it is it won't happen again and whatever I need to do to fix it I will do it. As far as I know though I always have been one to follow all the rules in my almost 5 days on there since I was fairly new but, I always followed the rules so I don't think the ban was fair. I don't see a support number on my email but, my username was goodgirlgonebad1999. I have sent multiple emails as well as emailed a few people (I think I emailed you personally since the profile picture looks the same as the email) as well as Twitter and Facebook. I just want my Chaturbate back because I really didn't do anything. 🥺

Upvote 0
Dobrý den, byl jsem zakázán včera, 27. října, protože člen nedostal žádnou odpověď a poté mi vyhrožoval, že mě nahlásí a skutečně to dodrží. Byl jsem ověřeným modelem vačky na Chaturbate s uživatelským jménem: goodgirlgonebad1999. V této věci jsem neudělal nic špatného, protože jsem členovi řekl ne, že půjde do soukromí, protože v tu chvíli jsem nemohl. Opravdu chci svůj účet zpět, protože jsem absolutně miloval camming. Dělalo mi to radost a vydělával jsem peníze a teď bych předpokládal, že ty peníze nedostanu. Znamenalo by to pro mě všechno a cokoliv, kdyby mi někdo mohl vrátit můj účet. Děkuji mnohokrát!
If a client threatens me and I know that I have done nothing wrong, I will report him. And he can write whatever he wants on the support. Sometimes it's a waste of time to deal with it, but you have alibis. I will copy our conversation and send it to the supporter and I have an alibi. I also had a few clients who made things up, but it was fart valid for them. It's always better to outrun them.

Reactions: Ich Bin
Upvote 0
If a client threatens me and I know that I have done nothing wrong, I will report him. And he can write whatever he wants on the support. Sometimes it's a waste of time to deal with it, but you have alibis. I will copy our conversation and send it to the supporter and I have an alibi. I also had a few clients who made things up, but it was fart valid for them. It's always better to outrun them.
Next time(I hope there will never be a next time) this happens I will be sure to do that. I thought it was just someone bluffing because that's usually what scammers do of course you have the scammers who actually do do what they say they will do and that's what happened in my situation. As far as I know I wasn't permanently banned because I'm sure you have to have evidence and a really really bad reason as well as multiple bans to be permanently banned and I didn't do anything so I'm sure by this week I will have my account back. I'm getting a better laptop anyways so, I suppose I can wait. I don't really want to but, I have no choice I suppose. I was literally a few days new so it's just heartbreaking this happened.

Upvote 0
Next time(I hope there will never be a next time) this happens I will be sure to do that. I thought it was just someone bluffing because that's usually what scammers do of course you have the scammers who actually do do what they say they will do and that's what happened in my situation. As far as I know I wasn't permanently banned because I'm sure you have to have evidence and a really really bad reason as well as multiple bans to be permanently banned and I didn't do anything so I'm sure by this week I will have my account back. I'm getting a better laptop anyways so, I suppose I can wait. I don't really want to but, I have no choice I suppose. I was literally a few days new so it's just heartbreaking this happened.
Wishing you well in your efforts. You seem to be keeping positive and focusing on the future. I wonder if sites keep track of how many times a user makes a complaint against models and their gripe? It appears models are too frequently considered guilty until they (the model) can prove otherwise. In the meantime, the model is losing income but the user complainer is still enjoying the site. (imo)

Upvote 0
Wishing you well in your efforts. You seem to be keeping positive and focusing on the future. I wonder if sites keep track of how many times a user makes a complaint against models and their gripe? It appears models are too frequently considered guilty until they (the model) can prove otherwise. In the meantime, the model is losing income but the user complainer is still enjoying the site. (imo)
I always try being positive in every aspect of my life because when you do that positive things come back to you. After all, I didn't do anything wrong and I don't feel like I will get permanently banned and I feel like they will see the mistake and let me back on. But, hey if they don't. They don't. I can't do much about that and I will simply move on. I love Chaturbate and I love camming I was only doing it for 4 days on Chaturbate and I fell in love with it so, I do hope they allow me to come back if they don't let me well, other sites will because I obviously will not stop doing what I love But, we shall see. 🥰

Reactions: Ich Bin
Upvote 0
I always try being positive in every aspect of my life because when you do that positive things come back to you. After all, I didn't do anything wrong and I don't feel like I will get permanently banned and I feel like they will see the mistake and let me back on. But, hey if they don't. They don't. I can't do much about that and I will simply move on. I love Chaturbate and I love camming I was only doing it for 4 days on Chaturbate and I fell in love with it so, I do hope they allow me to come back if they don't let me well, other sites will because I obviously will not stop doing what I love But, we shall see. 🥰
Don't change! Your confidence & determination will carry you through. 🌹

• Hugs
Reactions: goodgirlgonebad1999
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.