AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was unfairly banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 2, 2024
@punker barbie
My account was banned 2 years ago, the username was Demon_hot_69.I worked for a modeling studio and decided to leave there, I don't know if they banned my account without my consent or it was another problem.I would like to be able to regain access to my account and regain access to create accounts with my ID, I really think that I did nothing and I have already been banned for 2 years. I want to work on the platform again

I did not receive a specific response, I want to know what solution there may be to get my document back, please
Ticket 21911536 response was sent on June 28, 2023. Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
The truth is that I have not received any response from the support, the only thing that arrives is the automatic message, I would like to open the case again and have them review the reason again to find a solution.
Ticket #21911536 received a response on June 28, 2023

Upvote 0