AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2023
Dear @punker barbie ,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you for assistance regarding my Chaturbate account, which has been suspended due to suspected violations of laws. The explanation provided suggests that the previous studio I was associated with might have regained access to my old account under the username Salty_Sugar. As a result, my current account, Wise_Violet, has been banned.

I am unable to regain access to the emails linked to my previous account, and I believe that the best solution would be to have the old account, Salty_Sugar, completely deleted. I am hoping you can guide me on the steps I should take to rectify this situation and regain access to my current account, Wise_Violet.

Thank you for your attention and assistance in advance.

Best regards,
[Your Name]

Status
Not open for further replies.