AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned in chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2021
Hello my user in chaturbate is sexycata17, on Friday I appeared a message that my account had been banned because they thought I had violated their terms. I did nothing wrong, I sent the mail to chaturbate support and 3 days have passed and I have not received a response. I pay my expenses thanks to chaturbate and need to recover my account to streaming. I hope you can help me please!!

Just a thought , the roomname has a teen number on the end of it. All the good name with 18 on the end have probably been taken

e.g names like cutie16 , smallboobs17 ,tightgal15 etc etc are likely to get banned or not pass the initial account creation process

However if its the reason for the ban, then Chaturbate need to tell YOU.

Upvote 0
Just a thought , the roomname has a teen number on the end of it. All the good name with 18 on the end have probably been taken

e.g names like cutie16 , smallboobs17 ,tightgal15 etc etc are likely to get banned or not pass the initial account creation process

However if its the reason for the ban, then Chaturbate need to tell YOU.
my account has been open for more than 3 years and I am 25 years old

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.