AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned? Why?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2020
Hello! My account at CB was banned several hours ago and I have no idea why? Everything was verified fine, and I have not violated any rules or regulations. I am very concerned as this is my only means of income, due to the Pandemic.

My model name is
Karen_smithh

I have written to support, but only an automated reply and nothing more!
Any help in this situation would be extremely appropriated.
Thanks

Thank you DoD404. I hope @punker barbie can help me. I am at my wits end! :cry:

Support states that the account in question will remain banned due to a violation of the terms and conditions of the site. For further information or to appeal this ban you will need to contact support for further review.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
I have written to support but it has been 9 days now without a reply. I do not know what to do. :(

Support states that they have not received a new email regarding your account. Currently the account will remain banned due to a violation of the terms and conditions of the site as previously mentioned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.