AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was just banned again :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2018
Germany, NRW
Chaturbate Username
count_of_count_ger
Chaturbate username: count_of_count_ger

I can´t explain why it is always happening to me... That algorithm doesn´t like me...
I was banned again and I´m having a lot of token on my account [about 1500+]
And yes I am broadcasting and I need it tho :(

The Text is: We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Can you help me?

PS: I hope you can like the other time you helped me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
if you keep trying to change your way to build things
What does this mean?

In the interest of members understanding the site rules and terms, this explanation is very... non-explanatory.

Upvote 0
What does this mean?

In the interest of members understanding the site rules and terms, this explanation is very... non-explanatory.

It was late on a Saturday and close to Christmas... I think someone may have had one too many glasses of wine (Punker barbie) so her explanation may be a result of that.. But either way I too am curious what that means

Upvote 0
It was late on a Saturday and close to Christmas... I think someone may have had one too many glasses of wine (Punker barbie) so her explanation may be a result of that.. But either way I too am curious what that means
I dunno, I am thinking it's an associate who took over support duties while someone went on holiday vacation...? Many replies lately have seemed off.

Upvote 0
But everythings´s fine now. Got a "warning" and there stood what was wrong.
I´m glad that she actually "supports" broadcasters instead of just sending copy-paste sh** like the official support :)

We don't think you are dealing with the real PB. The real PB ain't vauge and doesn't do copy paste the years I've seen her replying on camming boards.

I hope when she gets off her well deserved holiday vacation she can explain to the imposter how things are done when dealing with support issues publicly. Lol.

Reactions: Gen
Upvote 0
We don't think you are dealing with the real PB. The real PB ain't vauge and doesn't do copy paste the years I've seen her replying on camming boards.

I hope when she gets off her well deserved holiday vacation she can explain to the imposter how things are done when dealing with support issues publicly. Lol.

I don´t mean her :eek: I mean the actual chaturbate support (e-mail)
She´s never copy-pasting

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Okay. Thank you very much for your help :h:

What can I exactly do to avoid another warning?
Any advice? I don't know which rule I've broken :(
Thank you for your help. I sent you a message from what Support has said to you in ACF.

Upvote 0
That algorithm doesn´t like me...
Hallo Count_of_Count_Ger,
ich muss dich leider enttäuschen, das war kein Algorithmus!

Ich hatte dich kurz davor gefragt, ob du auch PVT Shows machst. Deine Antwort war extrem unfreundlich.
Also habe ich den Support angeschrieben, und auf die Zeile in deinem Profil hingewiesen.
Und schon warst du gesperrt... Ich hoffe du hattest nicht zu sehr Angst um deine 1500 Tokens....

count_of_count_ger.png

Upvote 0
Hallo Count_of_Count_Ger,
ich muss dich leider enttäuschen, das war kein Algorithmus!

Ich hatte dich kurz davor gefragt, ob du auch PVT Shows machst. Deine Antwort war extrem unfreundlich.
Also habe ich den Support angeschrieben, und auf die Zeile in deinem Profil hingewiesen.
Und schon warst du gesperrt... Ich hoffe du hattest nicht zu sehr Angst um deine 1500 Tokens....

View attachment 79472
For those who don't feel like using Google translate (btw, English posts, please! I normally don't approve foreign language posts...) I did it to see what was up:

Unfortunately I have to disappoint you, that was not an algorithm!

I had just asked you if you're doing PVT shows as well. Your answer was extremely unfriendly.
So I wrote to the support, and pointed out the line in your profile.
And you were already locked ... I hope you were not too worried about your 1500 tokens ....

So for one, I can see why @Count_of_Count was banned. But for two, it's really shitty as a customer/member to run and tattle just because something didn't go your way. Shame on you.

Upvote 0
I understand now ...
I feel shitty for that and I will now play by the rules.
The "shame on you" is understandable...
I was saying shame on the customer for tattling. It's an immature reaction.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.