AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I went to buy 200 tokens but page went and moved tab to 4050

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2022
Hello I went to buy 200 tokens and then buy my utter shock 4050 was bought, this wasn't my intention. Iv gone through the support page but wondering if someone would be able to help me here.

My username is the same as here.

Like i said been on support page wasn't given a ticket or even a automated email back from chaturbate support.

Andy

I can't believe the tech folks at CB haven't fixed this yet, unless they're hoping to profit off of people not noticing...

@punker barbie can you make sure the tech team knows this is happening and suggest a fix?

Upvote 0
I can't believe the tech folks at CB haven't fixed this yet, unless they're hoping to profit off of people not noticing...

@punker barbie can you make sure the tech team knows this is happening and suggest a fix?
For real, I never see this kind of post about other platforms. This is a unique CB problem. And I would think after just once instance, it'd be high on their list of priorities to fix it if they had any plans to do so. 🤔

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Would you mind also confirming whether this bug has been looked into by the tech team at CB?

Upvote 0
This is crazy. I’ve seen other posts about this happening to other members too. That site needs to get their shit together. Let us know if they refund your money because that’s bullshit.

Upvote 0
This has happened to me 3 times. Support is quick to refund, but it shouldn’t happen in the first place. @punker barbie please let them know!

I would much rather accidentally buy 100 tokens than 4,000!

How? I can't seem to duplicate it anymore. It defaults to 4050 now but if I select a cheaper package I cant get it to switch back to the 4050 without refreshing the page.

Edit: oh is that the issue? cause people with saved credit cards don't get the additonal confirmation prompt before buying and if they have supporter the default is 4050 tokens instead of the promotion for supporter?

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
From 11$ to 320 is a huge jump.
I physically hurt just reading this. I hope @punker barbie can help you asap. This is clearly not a single member issue, it's a serious site issue that's screwing people out of their money - during a recession no less.

Edit: don't forget to include your ticket number from CB support's email when @'ing punker barbie.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.