AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I won't delete/update/edit threads.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
This is the Internet. Welcome to it.

If you start a thread here then suddenly decide it was a bad idea, tough titty. You only have 15 minutes to edit the body of your post yourself.

Think before you post, and check your post carefully, because it will stay there unless I decide it in the best interest of ACF to remove it.

STOP PMING ME AND REPORTING THREADS FOR ME TO DELETE.

Balls-up and admit if you were wrong or made a mistake and apologize or roll with the punches. Deleting posts isn't the answer, taking responsibility and being accountable for things you've said is.

Last edited:
Also, a note about deleting accounts:

I don't normally delete accounts. It screws things in the administrative history when whole accounts (profiles) are removed. If a person is having a security issue or something critical, they can PM me and I will deal with that on a case by case basis. In most situations, a person's account will simply be deactivated.

If you're doing a disappearing act from the Internet: delete your avatar, delete your signature, and PM me to change your name before you head out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.