AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID is not Valid : Need an Identification card

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2022
Hi @punker barbie thete have been a problem with my account creation , my accounts name is bianca__x , the site keeps telling me that my id is not valid and i need to submit an identification card, I have been submitting my Scan of my valid passport and also a picture of me holding my valid passport, but as i submit it they still give me same message that i need an identification card, I think passport is a valid identification card so why do i get this error from there? i hope you can check into my account and help me get verified below attached is the error

Attachments

• received_1068290917433130.jpeg
    received_1068290917433130.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 6
Update:,

@punker barbie they emailed me and said that they can accept philippine national id , or postal id. i submitted postal ID and they still reject it saying that i should send an identification card this is very confusing

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie thete have been a problem with my account creation , my accounts name is bianca__x , the site keeps telling me that my id is not valid and i need to submit an identification card, I have been submitting my Scan of my valid passport and also a picture of me holding my valid passport, but as i submit it they still give me same message that i need an identification card, I think passport is a valid identification card so why do i get this error from there? i hope you can check into my account and help me get verified below attached is the error
i have the same problem..:(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.