AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

id like to become a top model and go to exxoctica one day..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purelove

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 8, 2012
How do you girls do it????? i had my cam score down to 850 2 months ago and finally im getting it back up its at 1658 now, can someone come in my room and tell me what im doing wrong or any special tips? my room is XxberettaxX. Ive been her a year now and im having a hard time with it..

Re: id like to become a top model and go to exxoctica one da

purelove said:
How do you girls do it????? i had my cam score down to 850 2 months ago and finally im getting it back up its at 1658 now, can someone come in my room and tell me what im doing wrong or any special tips? my room is XxberettaxX. Ive been her a year now and im having a hard time with it..

I'll leave the specific advice-giving to the models, but I just wanted to say that if you nearly doubled your score in the past two months, it sounds like you may have started doing things better. If you made some changes recently, chances are they're good ones. Good luck!

I don't have any good, specific advice, but it is my understanding that any model can sign up to go to conventions as long as they are working on the site.

Reactions: Cassidy Nicole

Can you link us to your profile or stream so we can see you?

The only universal advice I can think of would be,
- Start a twitter to advertise yourself
- put your links in your forum signature
- have a good quality camera and lighting
- Be yourself (cheesy, I know)

The rest is personal style/preference really. If you have specific questions use the search feature. And the START HERE thread is pretty darn useful as well.

Jessi said:
Can you link us to your profile or stream so we can see you?

The only universal advice I can think of would be,
- Start a twitter to advertise yourself
- put your links in your forum signature
- have a good quality camera and lighting
- Be yourself (cheesy, I know)

The rest is personal style/preference really. If you have specific questions use the search feature. And the START HERE thread is pretty darn useful as well.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/XxberettaxX

Status
Not open for further replies.