AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If you could have any superpower...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

recklessranger

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
Amber if you could have any super power what would it be and what would you do with it?

I know I'm a geek but screw it! :geek:

I used to have dreams that I could fly by kicking my feet. Kind of like the way you kick your feet while swimming. So I guess my power would be to swim in the air!

AmberCutie said:
I used to have dreams that I could fly by kicking my feet. Kind of like the way you kick your feet while swimming. So I guess my power would be to swim in the air!
Yoshi kicks his feet to fly! :lol:

Sif fly! Mind control is king, you don't need any other power when you can control everyone and read their thoughts and influence their actions

Mind control > all!

Gremlin said:
Sif fly! Mind control is king, you don't need any other power when you can control everyone and read their thoughts and influence their actions

Mind control > all!

So long as you don't make that crazy stupid face like Matt Parkman on Heroes!!

I would KILL for a Green Lantern ring... or teleportation. Wouldn't need a car either way.

Adamantium-infused skeleton, heightened healing factor.

Enon said:

So... Wolverine crossed with Claire Bennett?

pyrite1965 said:
AmberCutie said:
Enon said:

Wolverine has (had?? It's been a long time since I've read any comics) a heightened healing factor...

Yeah, L2X-Men.

Actually, I haven't followed comics since I was about 15 so modern-day Wolverine may have had his powers stripped/changed somehow. They were always doing that kind of shit to him back in the day.

pyrite1965 said:
AmberCutie said:
Enon said:

Wolverine has (had?? It's been a long time since I've read any comics) a heightened healing factor...

Ok so he wants to be Wolverine, simply. So if Enon is Wolverine, then who was phone?

4 words I'm the juggernaut bitch

But in all honesty Gonna have to go Heroes and borrow the old peter's ability ( pre father stolen )
Which would give me lets see,time travel and control of time, invisablity, increased healer, abilty to read minds and make ppl see or do what i want, fly talk to machines and make them do what i want increased strength, abilty to walk thru walls, magnitsm, turn any metal into gold, super speed, move things with my mind, the list goes on.

What can i say i have a little syler in me :evil: just i wouldn't kill everyone.

Devinedragoon said:
4 words I'm the juggernaut bitch

But in all honesty Gonna have to go Heroes and borrow the old peter's ability ( pre father stolen )
Which would give me lets see,time travel and control of time, invisablity, increased healer, abilty to read minds and make ppl see or do what i want, fly talk to machines and make them do what i want increased strength, move things with my mind, the list goes on.

What can i say i have a little syler in me :evil: just i wouldn't kill everyone.

Holy FARK! Why don't we have a Heroes thread going yet??!! OMW to start it.

Fuck, I can't believe I didn't say Doctor Manhattan. I have a massive existential boner for Jon Osterman.

I think the power to project images and sounds from my mind into an .AVI file would be pretty neat. Either that or the ability to collect all the pollutants in the air, water, and ground, and transport them to the far reaches of space.

Jason314 said:
I think the power to project images and sounds from my mind into an .AVI file would be pretty neat. Either that or the ability to collect all the pollutants in the air, water, and ground, and transport them to the far reaches of space.

The first one would be way fun, and at the same time really bad. Just think of the trouble you could get into with that. Second one would be an all round cool thing in general.

Not this question! Noooo...

I always hated this question as a kid. But now, I know what my answer is:

healing by touch- hearts, minds, bodies.

The idea is, if someone has something wrong mentally, emotionally, or physically, I can give them a hug, or a kiss, or a pat on the shoulder, and it will be healed. The only requirement is that my skin touches theirs for at least a minute, not what part of my skin and their is touching.

Would be so nice to be the cure for cancer...

LadyLuna said:
Not this question! Noooo...

I always hated this question as a kid. But now, I know what my answer is:

healing by touch- hearts, minds, bodies.

The idea is, if someone has something wrong mentally, emotionally, or physically, I can give them a hug, or a kiss, or a pat on the shoulder, and it will be healed. The only requirement is that my skin touches theirs for at least a minute, not what part of my skin and their is touching.

Would be so nice to be the cure for cancer...

my mind and healing things i listed could fall into the catagory my blood could heal and even revive the dead (later got direct non blood needed healing)

Id like to be invisible so i could do some really creepy things without anyone seeing me :)

pyrite1965 said:
Devinedragoon said:
The Trober said:
Id like to be invisible so i could do some really creepy things without anyone seeing me :)
Didn't see that one coming it's on my list.

Why do you think I picked invisibility and phasing, go anywhere and not be seen :p

Being creepy is just way less awkward when people cant see you!

Status
Not open for further replies.