AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If you could read minds, whose mind would you read first?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
Kind of a weird question, but there you go.

Re: If you could read minds, whose mind would you read first

Our doggies' minds. :)

Probably a baby's. That would be interesting.

My ferrets. Although I'm pretty sure it would be a lot like this:

"Holy shit food food food food food food food food food ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK food food water water water SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!! CHASE IT CHASE IT CHASE IT"

I also wouldn't want to read any humans mind around me...I have a feeling I would just get angry/sad.

I've actually been thinking a lot lately about how it would be both one of the greatest gifts and greatest curses to be able to know what others are thinking. I'd want to be able to turn it off and I think what I would use it for most often is when someone refuses to give you a straight answer OR their opinion when you know they have one. As for first, I believe that depends on what I am doing when the ability was granted to me. :p

AlexLady - I really don't get the 'good' pain thing.

Second? Hmm.

My cat. (though now deceased - before that)

Definitely with you guys on the iffy about if I'd want to even do it...

Some minds would scare me, I think. Actually, most of the minds I'm really curious about would probably make me run away screaming in fear if I *did* read them.

Animals would be interesting.

Fish- just to see if they have one.

Go to las vegas and read the minds of the other ppl playing poker and the dealers at blackjack >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.