AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm an idiot!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy_

Cam Model
Apr 19, 2017
While watching other MFC cam girls to learn the ropes when I first began (just a month ago), I was fascinated watching all the girls squee with delight about Ninja tips. You guys, I seriously thought that "Ninja" was this really, realllllllllly rich guy who stayed up day and night perving on girls giving away his fortune. I was like, gee, I hope Ninja comes to visit me someday.... Like Santa Claus! hahahahahaha

Anyway, I figured it out.....but it took a bit.

Thought you might enjoy the laugh.
Happy Memorial Day everyone!
xoxo
:h:

Is a ninja tip when they tip when they're not in the room? I just started today haha still learning myself

When you boil it all down we're all idiots. Or geniuses. Take your pick.

@LucyRider a ninja tip is one that doesn't show up in public chat (on MFC), whether in the room or not.

Reactions: LucyRider
While watching other MFC cam girls to learn the ropes when I first began (just a month ago), I was fascinated watching all the girls squee with delight about Ninja tips. You guys, I seriously thought that "Ninja" was this really, realllllllllly rich guy who stayed up day and night perving on girls giving away his fortune. I was like, gee, I hope Ninja comes to visit me someday.... Like Santa Claus! hahahahahaha

Thought you might enjoy the laugh.
Happy Memorial Day everyone!
xoxo
:h:

Don't think anyone is "giving away" their fortune you just might be surprised HOW much money some people have to use as discretionary spending.

Reactions: SophiaSophia
Quick question haha. Why do people ninja tip? I might just be super noob but i find it so confusing because when people do it it doesnt count to a tip goal total? Do they want it to count? Should i manually put it in? Or are they ninja tipping because they dont want anyone to know? Does that mean i shouldnt react to it? Haha sorry to sound stupid. Id just hate to offend someone who tipped me :p

Quick question haha. Why do people ninja tip? I might just be super noob but i find it so confusing because when people do it it doesnt count to a tip goal total? Do they want it to count? Should i manually put it in? Or are they ninja tipping because they dont want anyone to know? Does that mean i shouldnt react to it? Haha sorry to sound stupid. Id just hate to offend someone who tipped me :p
A lot of reasons for ninja tips. I'm not a model, but I know some who count ninja tips towards the countdown and some who don't. Just be upfront about what you do.

Sometimes ninja tips are because a member doesn't want to be identified. Or Identified as a big tipper. Always respect the ninja tip and if you acknowledge, acknowledge as ninja. Never say the member's name. "Thank you ninja"

I have ninja tipped, but usually I want credit.

Reactions: Judy_

When I was part of a group of members trying to push a model to the top of the month competition it wasn't uncommon to coordinate these tips with the models ahead of time. Usually the model is aware who the true tipper is or has enough clues available to figure out who the person that tipped her was.

Sometimes it's to discretely pay for an off site service like skype session or something and the models has made an arrangement. This is why sometimes these tips aren't put toward the room goal because they are considered money owed already.

I ninja tip a model that is on this forum just because it entertains me to do it. In the end it's about what a customer finds entertaining and how they seek their entertainment.

I seriously thought that "Ninja" was this really, realllllllllly rich guy who stayed up day and night perving on girls giving away his fortune. I was like, gee, I hope Ninja comes to visit me someday.... Like Santa Claus! hahahahahaha

At the very first, for some amount of time, we've all thought that. Took me a while to figure out who that damn Anon E. Mouse was all those Russian models were thanking. :D:blush:

Don't think anyone is "giving away" their fortune you just might be surprised HOW much money some people have to use as discretionary spending.

I see some girls get pretty lucky. Ahhh a gal can dream....To date my highest tip is 200! Perhaps one day a Ninja will make me squeeeee...

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses

Nothing wrong with reacting to a ninja tip. Just don't call out the member please. I'll ninja tip for a number of reasons. Some are for buying a vid, not wanting the room to know, or what I really like to do is tip without the room knowing and watch her reaction when it comes across. Another reason is because the others in the room aren't tipping for shit and I want the model to know I appreciate her.
But, I will also try and work a balance between room and ninja tipping. Sometimes, it's good to tip to the room in an effort to get others to tip as well. Once in a while it works, and others will pitch in for the topic. It's a fine line to balance on...

I see some girls get pretty lucky. Ahhh a gal can dream....To date my highest tip is 200! Perhaps one day a Ninja will make me squeeeee...

It may take a bit to get some regulars in your room. But, speaking for myself, I'm more prone to tip larger amounts to models I have a bit of history with. If we haven't interacted, it'll be on the low amount. But, if something a model says or does is really good (joke, off-hand remark, great show, etc), I'll tip a larger amount if it's a model I haven't interracted with before.

No real science to it. Just based off of how I feel at the time, and what I have for tokens.

You can tip anonymously, as a ninja, not in the room, and you can leave a private or public tip note... with variations of all of these.

Some girls state that ninja tips don't count, and some do, so that's up to the model.

People ninja tip for all different reasons, usually they like the privacy associated with it, but many times it is just a gratitude tip and not expected to be taken from the topic. You should definitely react with a "Thank You Ninja!" unless the tip note says otherwise. Just use your description when replying to the tip note, for instance if it's something more personal or intimate, respond to them privately.

I struggle with knowing how much is too much when it comes to responding to tip notes that are private. I prefer to read them out loud and respond because it makes the chat more exciting and it helps everyone understand what's being said. If the person ninja tips, with an anon note, I will read it because no one knows who said it. But if they tip normally, with an anon note is when things get a little confusing. Often times I think people are just being polite and don't want to blurt out their naughty tip notes in case the model isn't okay with it.

I've reached out to my room for their opinion many times but usually don't get a response. Maybe I should put a disclaimer on my profile that if you want your tip note kept private to say so in the note?

I struggle with knowing how much is too much when it comes to responding to tip notes that are private. I prefer to read them out loud and respond because it makes the chat more exciting and it helps everyone understand what's being said. If the person ninja tips, with an anon note, I will read it because no one knows who said it. But if they tip normally, with an anon note is when things get a little confusing. Often times I think people are just being polite and don't want to blurt out their naughty tip notes in case the model isn't okay with it.

I've reached out to my room for their opinion many times but usually don't get a response. Maybe I should put a disclaimer on my profile that if you want your tip note kept private to say so in the note?

I really think that tip notes should remain private unless the member says it is ok to share them. It takes more work to make a tip note private than public.
/tip 20 OMG your ass is amazing. vs going through the tip interface to make the tip note only for the model "OMG your ass is amazing, it makes me so hard"
The public tip note is a stable of MFC. So is the second, but as a member, I really don't want to hear about others members dicks. That's why many models ask for dirty talk in tip notes only. So if you read them aloud that defeats the purpose, and would frankly be annoying and embarrassing to me.

Now responding verbally to a tip note is perfectly ok. "Thank you, I'm glad, or I love my big booty" are all fine. Yes, it can be hard for the members to follow, but hey if they tip they can in on the game. Another example is you snap a couple days ago that you are on your period. I ask in tip note is your period finished. Some models are real sensitive about sharing that info with everybody, other aren't so however you respond is cool "No, or yes my period ended".

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
/tip 20 OMG your ass is amazing. vs going through the tip interface to make the tip note only for the model "OMG your ass is amazing, it makes me so hard"

You have to enable the chat line options. But, unless tips are over 1K, I use command line all the time. Especially comes in handy when wanting to do a wall...

Public tip with message only to model:
/tip -m 20 OMG your ass is amazing, it makes me so hard

Public, silent tip. With message only to model:
/tip -s -m 20 OMG your ass is amazing, it makes me so hard

Private, silent tip, with message only to model:
/tip -p -s -m 20 OMG your ass is amazing, it makes me so hard

Anonymous tip to model:
/tip -a 20 OMG your ass is amazing, it makes me so hard

There's a couple of other options. But, those are typically the ones I use. If the model is using a countdown, anonymous tips will count against the topic. But, usually private will not. At least, IIRC.

But, like you, I really don't want to read about another member's things... Even some of the more lewd images are eh... We're all thinking it, why say it? But, it is public forum, and have to take good with the bad, I'm afraid.

I tend to get shy and uncomfortable in MFC type chat rooms and more often browse from the lounge. I'll tip a hundred or two from there because I like their smiles or something about them, I've joined clubs from there too. I send those as ninja tips.

If I want to interact I usually ask for a private right away.

Some girls state that ninja tips don't count, and some do, so that's up to the model.
By default, a "ninja tip" doesn't automatically deduct from a countdown that a model has posted in her topic with the @remain variable. If a model decides to count hidden tips she'd have to manually subtract it from the count.

I'm a goof in that I ninja tip (without a tip note) and :yay to the ninja tip on MFC

I apologized for a paltry ninja tip once in a tip note because it was the last of my tokens - I'm pretty broke at the moment- and the model made a big deal about it NOT being a small tip (good tactic to promote tips from other members) and honestly it made me feel like a million bucks..or a hundred bucks anyway..haha

Reactions: swagger
I remember a while back, a model friend had a new girl other room with her, and someone ninja tipped ad there girl thanked him by name, experienced model told her not to call out ninja tippers by name, but the way she said it was comical. Ninja was a room regular so it wasn't a huge deal anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.