AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm at my wits end with this guy...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabella_deL said:
Where??? I cannot find out where to do this!

Make a pm window pop up for that person. There will be a ban option. If you ban them you can extend it to a 60 day ban.

Tigresslily said:
I try to always make sure it's him because I feel bad...idk why I'm a stupid person who feels guilt. Hell, I feel bad if a guy tips me for simply being cute. Idk feel like I'm taking their money. Maybe I should just ban if I think it's him in the beginning, but I don't wanna accidentally ban the wrong person, and have them hate me. I know it probably shouldn't matter to me, but it does...

This means that you're a very nice girl, who probably would let your own blood pressure rise than to say mean things to other people.

Don't feel too bad about taking tips with no requests, they know what they're doing. Just be sure to thank them, give them attention and treat them right.

to renew your 60-day bans without waiting for the ban to expire

1. open your ban list
2. select the name
3. select 60-day ban

just as though they don't already have one. It resets the ban. If you reset all your bans on the first or last day of every month, you won't need to worry about them ever running out again. ^_^

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Status
Not open for further replies.