AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm banned from Chaturbate TWICE :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2017
Here won't a long story about myself how i'm good and etc. (maybe... i've not written a text yet)

Introduction
Hello, my user name on chaturbate Sigmundsdottir

I was working on chaturbate about 4 months untill i got a ban.

First experience
First time i got ban without explain, i was writing to cb support around 10 times (huh??) and I always got automatic messages (for example: "We are unable to assist you any further, your account
is terminated
".) I was banned on chaturbate until i didn't find Shirley (Punker Barbie) on ACF. She helped me (big thanks!) to get unban (all what she asked me Upload new pics to verificate my page again).

My account is cleared
After unban i wasn't online around a week, because i was afraid about to get ban again and also i was waiting for payment. Of course i didn't receive my payment (who would doubt), when i wrote to CB Support about my payment they asked me to upload a photo: "holding ID *UPSIDE DOWN* and A piece of paper with the following written on it "". So, i made a photo and sent it to them. They accepted my photo and said "Now that your account is cleared your payment will be issued."

I have never been so wrong in all my life

I though, if my account is already cleared - i'll not have any problems to my account anymore, i started broadcast myself as before, after 4-5 days i got a ban again. I wrote to Shirley immediately and i got the answer ... *drumroll*... I got a ban because I use a video... (Even why i verificated my page twice, even when i proved my identity) i'm pretty sure, her answer based on something, but this "something" is wrong because i didn't sell any video during broadcast and didn't show any video during my broadcast...

Goodbye...

I know... There is no chance to get unban because chaturbate isn't intersted talk to NoName model, review the reason of ban and help to solve the problem... All what i want to say is Thank you for your attention, maybe your attention is all what i need right now.

To dispel the negative situation, I made the video.
Take this video with a sense of humor

Last edited:
You should just stay in contact with Shirley then to get your money @punker barbie

• Wat?!
Reactions: nzhere
Just want to add:

I know her answer ( @punker barbie ) is based on reports of members, but please ask me anything what you need to know i'm able to answer and explain everything. I'm not a video, i'm real person which able to prove the identity. I was in front of the camera all the time

You need to contact Shirley aka Punker Barbie <insert sarc tag here>

Just want to add:

I know her answer ( @punker barbie ) is based on reports of members, but please ask me anything what you need to know i'm able to answer and explain everything. I'm not a video, i'm real person which able to prove the identity. I was in front of the camera all the time

It sounds like more B.S caused by trolls hitting the report abuse button.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
What i have to do if Shirley said - "We will not unban you". (because i broadcast a "video") ????

Even when i'm able to prove that I'm REAL and I didn't use any video during my broadcast ??
I was working on chaturbate 4 months.....

WTF... CHATURBATE!!!

Last edited:
What i have to do if Shirley said - "We will not unban you". (because i broadcast a "video") ????

Even when i'm able to prove that I'm REAL and I didn't use any video during my broadcast ??
I was working on chaturbate 4 months.....

WTF... CHATURBATE!!!
Sounds like it's time to move on. I mean, why would you want to generate anymore money for a company that doesn't want you there anyway?

Same situation here :( my acc was also got banned . on Feb.14, 2017 almost 4hrs before the cut.off ends :( i tried to email the support and u still received same messages . they said that i need to submit a photo holding my id UPSIDEDOWN and a piece of paper w/ my username , date and the given word to verify my identity . i followed the instructions but until now i still didnt received any emails that my acc is cleared and ready ro receieved my payment . i wish that shirley ( @punker barbie barbie ) will help me to resolve my problem

Sounds like it's time to move on. I mean, why would you want to generate anymore money for a company that doesn't want you there anyway?
There are a lot of my friends and also i like friendly atmosphere on Chaturbate.

Also, chaturbate didn't pay me for two periods. Even when Support of Chaturbate said my account is cleared (because i proved my identity) and i'll get my payment

I think I know the problem
You have the Fu B1 TECH error on your account.
You need to message them with subject line
"ATTN: Shirley FUB1 TCH Account Problem"

My friends have had countless similar issues with false bannings and poor treatment from CB. I can only suggest that you find another site.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I can actually see why someone who's not in the chat room would think it's a video. Always same camera perspective, often same clothes. Being in the room itself should change the impression, but from the outside it could actually indeed look like prerecorded. Doesn't change the fact that banning first with no warning and then "maybe" starting a conversation between support and the broadcaster is not the right way to do this.

I asked @punker barbie about my payment of 2 periods
22 February @punker barbie asked me to send a photo of me holding the ID i used for age verification *UPSIDE DOWN*, and a piece of paper.
27 February i sent to her a photo and still didn't receive any answer...

And the question is - If i'm able to provide this photo (the second time), Can i be a video?

I'm not saying that the broadcast was a video. I merely stated that from the outside I can see why someone would think it. Providing the required photo prooves you are a person, but in the end people in videos are persons too. You can continue to try to resolve the issue with Shirley, she might be the only person to help you. In the end I agree with guy though, sorry to say it, but looks like your cb time is over.

Mmm, streamate, so excited
12694277_10-things-vegetarians-are-sick-of-hearing_tab45e0d2.gif

Well, they don't ban people for no reason, so that's a major plus. On the other hand, they're so strict about outside contact that they've suspended a model for telling someone asking for her Twitter "just Google me".

Well, they don't ban people for no reason, so that's a major plus. On the other hand, they're so strict about outside contact that they've suspended a model for telling someone asking for her Twitter "just Google me".
Do you work often there? Does this site consist of privates show?

Do you work often there? Does this site consist of privates show?

Yes, I have been on Streamate for three years, and prefer it personally over token sites. It's private-based, so no nudity in free chat, just in private. You can also do Gold Shows once you're approved, where multiple members tip a given amount for access to a show, with a goal to meet before the show begins.

daily almost notes
21 days have passed... nothing changed.
Still #hope

#hope you've been camming on a different site for those 21 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.