AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm banned on Chaturbate because of hairstyle

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If MFC ever listens, I wish they can undo the region banning of some parts Asia.

Is it an "All or nothing" regional ban to Asia? or, at least broken down by country?

Admittedly, this is an aspect I know very little of. My exposure to it has been from a member perspective and some models (including a few here) have my region blocked. There's ways around it. But, is kind of a pain. I think one way, from a model side, is to add people to your friends list. But, that means you already have to interact with them.

Is it an "All or nothing" regional ban to Asia? or, at least broken down by country?

Admittedly, this is an aspect I know very little of. My exposure to it has been from a member perspective and some models (including a few here) have my region blocked. There's ways around it. But, is kind of a pain. I think one way, from a model side, is to add people to your friends list. But, that means you already have to interact with them.

Models from certain region of Asia cannot sign up for an account in MFC. In my particular place we have "Cyber crime Prevention Act of 2012" which has good intent but, misses in some point where someone wants to work in the camsite industry rather than a red light district.
I hear alot of good things about MFC, unfortunately ill have to move to another region that can make accounts there.

Models from certain region of Asia cannot sign up for an account in MFC. In my particular place we have "Cyber crime Prevention Act of 2012" which has good intent but, misses in some point where someone wants to work in the camsite industry rather than a red light district.
I hear alot of good things about MFC, unfortunately ill have to move to another region that can make accounts there.

Ahh, okay. I think this has to do more with laws than anything. While it isn't fair to you, or others whom might want to do legitimate cam work, it is in a company's best interest to follow laws of certain areas. Though, I believe that some countries in Europe have no camming, or sex, laws so am not sure how this works there. Hopefully you can find something that works for you. :)

I did manage to catch a few minutes of one of your shows on CB. Sadly, there was a lot of lag so it was interfering with being able to understand what you were talking about. :(

Reactions: _pilya_
Actually MFC didn't ban the Philippines due to some local based law. They kicked them cos they had no end of trouble from them ..unfortunately. Studio ran riot with non approved models etc fake ids etc etc

You could contact MFC and ask them to reconsider and point out that CB does accept Philippines models. As do most other camsites.

What...the fuck?! Even Stevie Wonder can see that it's the same woman in the photos. SMH.

• Funny!
Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
My account is almost unbanned, i've already passed age verification and can login to my account, BUT for everyone it's shown my account is banned... I've already waiting for reply from Support for 3 days :wtf:

Awesome to be banned for public view (all people see that my accout is banned) but I have acces to my account (p.s. i can even chatting with other people at other chat rooms by using my account =\ wtf )

Streamatemodels.com

My friend is now banned (site warnings) by C.B 2 times, and told to submit the i.d of the other person on her account. Yet she's a solo model and the only one using the account!

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
She said she got account back after 1st warning, Got PVT then got banned again after being hit with another warning

FFS shes not using ANYONE else on her account... geee must be ghosts

Reactions: _pilya_
You'd think that a well established company like Cb would have some facial recognition software they can use if theres any question instead of some fickle half blind person that cant adapt to new hairstyles. I will say sometimes I do do a double take bc the profile pics do look completely like another unrelated person....

Sorry fgor bumping an old thread

Just got word from my friend she changed her hairstyle and of course got hit with a CB ban, she's currently resubmitting id photos etc, I hope it doesn't turn into a drama

Status
Not open for further replies.