AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm looking for a model to dance in a video to a song I'll send them

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2019
I'm promoting a new band and I believe if a model dances to a song of theirs in a video it will help gain exposure. Let me know how much you charge for this and we can work out a deal. I would really appreciate it.

Can you give us an example of the music? I would give you a quote but only if it’s music I can actually dance to and that won’t embarrass the shit out of me to be attached to, since you plan to redistribute it.

Can you give us an example of the music? I would give you a quote but only if it’s music I can actually dance to and that won’t embarrass the shit out of me to be attached to, since you plan to redistribute it.

I agree with this. I mean, even if you let the models know what genre(s) the band it might be helpful and get you more people potentially interested.
Some may be able to dance very easily to one genre and not another, and vice versa for other models.

Yes, of course. This is the song I'm thinking will do the best if promoted but they have several others if you don't want to use it.

If this song won't work just let me know and I'll post some others. I've never tried this method of promotion before and I don't know anything about how the whole cam thing works. I'm flying by the seat of my pants on this one.

Reactions: SNATCH
I suck at dancing... But really interested to hear how this new band sounds like.. maybe link to sample music/songs?

I suck at dancing... But really interested to hear how this new band sounds like.. maybe link to sample music/songs?
OP posted a link to youtube in the reply above yours

Reactions: anoncammodel
I actually really like this song lol. You’re officially affiliated with the band? What type of dancing are you looking for? Can you please give me more details of what you have in mind?
Yes, of course. This is the song I'm thinking will do the best if promoted but they have several others if you don't want to use it.

I actually really like this song lol. You’re officially affiliated with the band? What type of dancing are you looking for? Can you please give me more details of what you have in mind?

From what I can understand from the original post, I don't think the dance itself is all that important.
The model can dance how they usually do, just to this song/band. The whole point is to have the models name the band and give them exposure.

So you can do a Theresa May dance if wish to, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.