AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Im struggeling

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you tell us what country you're in, maybe some of us can find out which adult platforms you can work on. I see that you've already tried AdultWork, and didn't like your experience with it. Sorry to hear that. When I was on there, I felt like the U.K. men were polite, and I loved the fact that I didn't have to deal with free chat. I remember being in private once with a guy who didn't want me to remove clothing or "perform." He just wanted to chat via cam-to-cam, and he'd sent me an Amazon e-gift card. That was a pleasant surprise.

As for MyGirlFund...I used to be on there years ago, and quit because I hardly made anything. I'd refused to list video bundles for a couple bucks like many of the other girls were doing. In November of 2020 I decided to try to rejoin MGF, and I even went through that annoying face verification and completed my model profile. Ten days had passed, and my model account still wasn't verified. So I lost my patience and just figured fuck it...guess they don't think I'm good enough to be on their site again. Fuck 'em.

On OnlyFans you also have the option to make the subscription free to the members, and have it to where it's (the naked pics and vids) on a pay-to-view basis. This is probably the better option for models who aren't posting very often on there. Guys bitching about paying a $5/month subscription cost and not getting daily pics and vids...probably won't be an issue if you go the free subscription route, and just post as often as you can. That way, they get to choose which posts to unlock for X dollars. If you ever do join the Models Only section of this forum, like Diana suggested to you, there are threads about OnlyFans, as well as threads about other sites.
Hi there im not sure if i can post my country location here im just scared that someone from my country can find it and will want to find out who im as a camgirl since camming and being a lqbt member is such a big taboe in my country that's why im scared to share my country name here but maybe i can share in a private chat
I will get my account verified

Hi there im not sure if i can post my country location here im just scared that someone from my country can find it and will want to find out who im as a camgirl since camming and being a lqbt member is such a big taboe in my country that's why im scared to share my country name here but maybe i can share in a private chat
I will get my account verified

It's okay. I understand. Looking forward to seeing you in Models Only!

If you tell us what country you're in, maybe some of us can find out which adult platforms you can work on. I see that you've already tried AdultWork, and didn't like your experience with it. Sorry to hear that. When I was on there, I felt like the U.K. men were polite, and I loved the fact that I didn't have to deal with free chat. I remember being in private once with a guy who didn't want me to remove clothing or "perform." He just wanted to chat via cam-to-cam, and he'd sent me an Amazon e-gift card. That was a pleasant surprise.

As for MyGirlFund...I used to be on there years ago, and quit because I hardly made anything. I'd refused to list video bundles for a couple bucks like many of the other girls were doing. In November of 2020 I decided to try to rejoin MGF, and I even went through that annoying face verification and completed my model profile. Ten days had passed, and my model account still wasn't verified. So I lost my patience and just figured fuck it...guess they don't think I'm good enough to be on their site again. Fuck 'em.

On OnlyFans you also have the option to make the subscription free to the members, and have it to where it's (the naked pics and vids) on a pay-to-view basis. This is probably the better option for models who aren't posting very often on there. Guys bitching about paying a $5/month subscription cost and not getting daily pics and vids...probably won't be an issue if you go the free subscription route, and just post as often as you can. That way, they get to choose which posts to unlock for X dollars. If you ever do join the Models Only section of this forum, like Diana suggested to you, there are threads about OnlyFans, as well as threads about other sites.
Update about adultwork 3 weeks ago since a updated my private chat and groupchat prices to lower i see my traffic is coming slowly again its not that dead anymore the uk men on adultwork support mostly uk models also if their prices are higher,but if your not from uk they see it on the location models can't hide on adultwork and if your not from uk and your price is between 1,49$ and 2$ most members will not wana do private or group show the traffic will be dead for days that's not cool
And yes the men on adultwork are the same they only wants what's between my legs i wish i could attract men that only wana chat like you said,when i started on adultwork as new model i had only 1 man that did'nt care that i don't do fully naked shows he wanted only to chat mostly sadly something happend he got mad and never came back since 2021 and since that time i could'nt find any other nice guys like him that show respect if i say i don't show that..... on cam

Hi, if possible use tags like non-nude, friendly, talkative, caring, on your profile to attract the traffic that's into it. I believe members will always try to make you show them everything, but hopefully if you end up finding at least 1 person that likes to support you without showing anything you don't want to it could help to ignore the rest and keep working on finding more suitable supporters.
If you already tried this, please don't give up! Non-nude models is not an easy task.

Another approach that could help, if your site allows tip menus then price that flash super high, or request a high pre-tip before pvt if they want to see it, otherwise you won't show it. Treat it as something super special that everyone is dying to see. In a way, people will see that it's available so at least they won't ask you, but only a few will be able to afford it.

Last edited:
@Dannyhomebody

Sometimes a simple "I'm sorry" works better than paragraph after paragraph of reasonin

The way you spoke to her kinda reminded me of a nasty cunt on StripperWeb that I recently had to put on ignore.

Picking on her for spelling "genitalia" incorrectly, yet claiming you're not losing sleep over it. Really? Then why keep bringing it up? We get posts on here all the time from other models and members with spelling errors, and we don't pick on them for it. Hmmm...I wonder what's so different about this particular poster that you feel the need to pick on her? :confused: You should chill...just like I'll try my best to not roll my eyes at your overuse of slash marks in every post. She seems like a nice person, and it'd be nice if you'd apologize to her. But I get the feeling you won't do that, and instead you'll just continue defending yourself.

By the way, I didn't see anywhere in her posts that she said that "Sex work is bad." She'd said that she never wanted to be a camgirl, but she got into it because of the bad economy in her country. And she said that she hates showing her privates on live cam. You could've been a little sympathetic without all that long-winded, judgmental nonsense, and point her in the direction of sexting, phone sex, clip sites, subscription sites, non-nude camming (Though it sounds like she's cool with showing tits, ass, and maybe feet...just not pussy). Maybe even camming somewhere that doesn't require free chat, such as the UK site AdultWork, SkyPrivate, CamModelDirectory. Or working a non-adult job that allows you to work whenever you want. Usually this is the part where I'd recommend checking out the blogs 'Real Ways To Earn Money Online' and 'Rat Race Rebellion'. But I think they only post work from home U.S. jobs. The job search site Indeed operates worldwide.

I don't think it was mentioned what country she's in? If DoorDash had been expanded to other areas besides just the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Japan, I would've recommended looking into becoming a DoorDash delivery person if she drives. That's another one of those jobs that allow you to work whenever you want, and they have a daily pay option. I do see that the rideshare company Uber operates in 72 countries, but I'm not sure which countries those are. And you'd have to be comfortable with picking up strangers in your vehicle and driving them around.
I, hopefully did, point her in the direction of PSO with the article I sent her, and/or working on the webcam without showing nudity. BTW, I just sent that model a respectful farewell note, that I hope she is successful in life, and no, I don't think I'm a better person than she is.

may i suggest you start keeping your opinions to yourself? even if disrespect isn't intentional on your part, it doesn't cancel out that you are being incredibly disrespectful. didn't your mother ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?
My mentioning PSO and working on the webcam without nudity was disrespectful? I understand everything else was unfortunately misinterpreted as disrespectful, but that was never my intention.

As a member I can only say that there are definitely a lot of us who like models not showing pussy. But these members might be harder to find, or it takes (much) longer to find them. But I believe they are also longer lasting followers or regulars. For me at least, I stay with these models much longer. The pussy bots are more like a one night stand for me (which is also fun of course). For long lasting model - member relationships personality is the key, and man, you have tons of it!!!

Your last response to Dannyhomeboy is a work of art I LOVE EVERY LETTER OF IT!! Big Respect for that!

As a member I can only say that there are definitely a lot of us who like models not showing pussy. But these members might be harder to find, or it takes (much) longer to find them. But I believe they are also longer lasting followers or regulars. For me at least, I stay with these models much longer. The pussy bots are more like a one night stand for me (which is also fun of course). For long lasting model - member relationships personality is the key, and man, you have tons of it!!!

Your last response to Dannyhomeboy is a work of art I LOVE EVERY LETTER OF IT!! Big Respect for that!
Hey thanks for your reaction this is giving me hope that there are more members like you but like you said they are very hard to find and it can take long time to find them and also because im trans female a lot of these members like you don't go easy to transwomen camrooms
And yes dannyhomeboy is just crap he is a real idiot im glad i blocked him
Let me know if you don't care to become a fan and don't have problem to support a black transwoman?

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Hi, if possible use tags like non-nude, friendly, talkative, caring, on your profile to attract the traffic that's into it. I believe members will always try to make you show them everything, but hopefully if you end up finding at least 1 person that likes to support you without showing anything you don't want to it could help to ignore the rest and keep working on finding more suitable supporters.
If you already tried this, please don't give up! Non-nude models is not an easy task.

Another approach that could help, if your site allows tip menus then price that flash super high, or request a high pre-tip before pvt if they want to see it, otherwise you won't show it. Treat it as something super special that everyone is dying to see. In a way, people will see that it's available so at least they won't ask you, but only a few will be able to afford it.
Hey there yes yes this can help a bit good idea thanks i already wrote this on my profile and i updated some more things thank you

Seriously. WTF dude? She came here posting her frustrations and seeking support from her community and you jumped on her because of the most benign things such as her grammar??? Maybe I missed the memo but I have to ask who in hell died and made you the goddammit grammar nazi? Now I need to offer an apology to every single model from these forums I've every had the pleasure and privilege to chat with when I apparently wrongly suggested to them what cool and supportive people the model's here actually are...thanks a fuckton for that.
What an enormous ass hole you must in real life. Do us all a favor and don't go away mad, just fuckin' go away.

My mentioning PSO and working on the webcam without nudity was disrespectful? I understand everything else was unfortunately misinterpreted as disrespectful, but that was never my intention.
I, hopefully did, point her in the direction of PSO with the article I sent her, and/or working on the webcam without showing nudity. BTW, I just sent that model a respectful farewell note, that I hope she is successful in life, and no, I don't think I'm a better person than she is.

I like how you act like you're so misunderstood by several people in this thread, including the forum admin herself. And that now you're trying to pat yourself on the back for posting a link. Gold star for you!

Like I'd said yesterday, I knew you wouldn't apologize to her here in the thread (I hate when someone disrespects a person publicly, but doesn't have the balls to apologize publicly), and that you would just keep trying to defend yourself. Oh well.

Hey @Sexybabe, I hope you're doing well and that I'm not very late for this. As a fellow south american I understand that the struggle here is indeed a bit different. When I started out I always thought I wouldn't get money any other way than doing hardcore(ish) shows; basically things that "better" models wouldn't do. I thought because of my accent and location members wouldn't be interested in other things. And being from an even more marginalized group, I can imagine that this feeling might be even stronger in your case. Don't let that take over you though.

It turns out though that we do have so much to offer. It will probably take a lot of time and patience but I think once you find the clients that are looking for what you have to offer they will keep coming back and you'll have more confidence and get more and more clients. Don't be afraid to set your boundaries.

I've also been trying to figure out a way to use niteflirt or sextpanther from here and I'm sure there must be a way. If I find a way I'll be sure to let you know. All the best 💕

Also I'm just editing to add that OP is writing in a language that is not her first and is communicating all that she needs and everybody here got to understand her. I wonder if Danny would care to learn a second language and be able to communicate clearly in it, even if there are some spelling errors in his message.

Last edited:
Hey @Sexybabe, I hope you're doing well and that I'm not very late for this. As a fellow south american I understand that the struggle here is indeed a bit different. When I started out I always thought I wouldn't get money any other way than doing hardcore(ish) shows; basically things that "better" models wouldn't do. I thought because of my accent and location members wouldn't be interested in other things. And being from an even more marginalized group, I can imagine that this feeling might be even stronger in your case. Don't let that take over you though.

It turns out though that we do have so much to offer. It will probably take a lot of time and patience but I think once you find the clients that are looking for what you have to offer they will keep coming back and you'll have more confidence and get more and more clients. Don't be afraid to set your boundaries.

I've also been trying to figure out a way to use niteflirt or sextpanther from here and I'm sure there must be a way. If I find a way I'll be sure to let you know. All the best 💕

Also I'm just editing to add that OP is writing in a language that is not her first and is communicating all that she needs and everybody here got to understand her. I wonder if Danny would care to learn a second language and be able to communicate clearly in it, even if there are some spelling errors in his message.
Hey Lilly thank you so much you and the other models here are so nice and understanding to me.you guys are the best here im trying to become a verified model here but is not so easy i read the steps what i need to upload but i will try when i have time and good news is today i worked and i follow some advise/tips some models here gived me yesterday and im feeling much better now because of that
I will post an update here when things are getting more better for me when i attract regulars that don't care that i don't do fully naked shows
Thank you all with a big huge from me

I like how you act like you're so misunderstood by several people in this thread, including the forum admin herself. And that now you're trying to pat yourself on the back for posting a link. Gold star for you!

Like I'd said yesterday, I knew you wouldn't apologize to her here in the thread (I hate when someone disrespects a person publicly, but doesn't have the balls to apologize publicly), and that you would just keep trying to defend yourself. Oh well.
Now and moving forward, since I'm misunderstood, not an act, I'll just read the threads and keep my misinterpreted comments to myself.

Hey Sexy Babe,
I just wanted to chime in my support of you. Sex work is hard and having limitations makes it even more difficult--but I totally believe it's doable. I have limitations of things I can't physically do and how often I can be on due to autoimmune diseases--and you have your personal boundaries which I encourage you to keep!!! It's for your own mental health which is so important. If you don't want to show your genetalllliaa then just don't. If you are willing to do it once a day, make that your big lead-up. But be honest and true about what you are absolutely not willing to do versus would you be willing for big bucks. I have some items that I put down that i would do for a huge tip knowing it would knock me down for a few days healthwise. I would suggest that you really think about it so that you know where that line is for you.

You've got some great advice in the mix from all these great experienced models--beyond the trainwreck advice that started out. Just be true to yourself. Your people will find their way to you with patience and consistency. We support you as a trans woman! That was mainly all I wanted to let you know. You have a place here and in this line of work and I know it's hard but it's going to take every bit of a year to really find your groove. Be patient with yourself in the process.

just because you sprinkle some useful information doesn't cancel out you were still being incredibly disrespectful and flat-out rude to OP.

also very VERY convenient it's all of us misinterpreting you when given explanations why. keep acting like a victim of circumstances instead of taking accountability. 🙄

Hey Sexy Babe,
I just wanted to chime in my support of you. Sex work is hard and having limitations makes it even more difficult--but I totally believe it's doable. I have limitations of things I can't physically do and how often I can be on due to autoimmune diseases--and you have your personal boundaries which I encourage you to keep!!! It's for your own mental health which is so important. If you don't want to show your genetalllliaa then just don't. If you are willing to do it once a day, make that your big lead-up. But be honest and true about what you are absolutely not willing to do versus would you be willing for big bucks. I have some items that I put down that i would do for a huge tip knowing it would knock me down for a few days healthwise. I would suggest that you really think about it so that you know where that line is for you.

You've got some great advice in the mix from all these great experienced models--beyond the trainwreck advice that started out. Just be true to yourself. Your people will find their way to you with patience and consistency. We support you as a trans woman! That was mainly all I wanted to let you know. You have a place here and in this line of work and I know it's hard but it's going to take every bit of a year to really find your groove. Be patient with yourself in the process.
Hey there your so right i agree yes i will think about this seems like a good idea and thank you for your support i also want all of you read this please because im so scared and thing are going in my mind because of past bad experience with studio's
Look till now you all are so supportive and nice to me only 1 person was or is rude you all know his name and know who im talking about
Im a model who started working thru a online virtual and real life studio 5 years ago in my country and like always i don't have any luck with none of the studio's because most of them are thinking only about the money and don't care about the models,You will ask yourself huh why does she work thru studio? Answer is because the first site i was starting at did'nt allowed models from my country to work as single model all models where required to join a studio to work on that site it was a good site for me i talked about that site here above in earlier post
To keep this short i will ask one more thing
For now im working for myself on some sites without a studio,but on streamate and another site im working thru a studio Why ? Because on streamate i could'nt get my address approved i tried so many times but they kept rejecting me saying we can't accept this document i did'nt have any other documents to proof because on most papers here are not registered on my names i don't live alone that means my brother is paying for water,electra,and i pay for internet but than the internet paper still is not on my name and on these papers they don't put your address and on my phone i don't use mobile data so i don't pay phonebills because im using home internet wifi on my mobile only.so now you guys will understand that for streamate i don't have other documents to proof my address to work without a studio the only twoo things i had was bankstatement on my name still streamate rejected it and i was so tired of it and no matter how i hate to work thru online studio i had no other choice i had to join another online studio outside my country
They are working with streamate and because i work on streamate thru this studio i don't have to proof my address and i was so happy
But the last 2 weeks im getting fears that this studio will freak out on me one day and maybe will do me dirty.i just don't know its because of my past bad extreme bad experience with other studio's thats why im scared that maybe this studio im working for now will do the same to me and how will i do if they do that i just don't want to leave streamate is the only site im earning better than the other sites
I also heard that on streamate you can proof address also with a packages order or something.i wanted to do that but i failed because the to bring that order to my country is expensive with dhl or other couriers and as you know my country is bad right now its just nearly bad as venezuela so yeah working thru the studio is good option for me also because the studio don't require their models to earn 50$ to get paid when i earn 15$ or 22$ i can do payout request and i get paid so that is very good for me because since im struggeling to reach the 100$ or 150$ on some sites that not good on streamate i can reach that in 1 or 2 weeks but i don't know for how long that will last.because like i said i attract a lot of idiots very very rude bastards that only wants what i have between my legs and when im starting to see is that some of them are rating me 1 or 2 stars only because they are so bitter because i don't want to show them i don't understand how evil theys men are on camsites at least im trying to give them half naked shows and they still are not happy.sometimes im feeling so sad and down like today i did'nt logged in to work only because of these guys sometimes is to much for me
But i have to work because i have big plans im saving money to relocate to a better country for a better happy life and future since my country is very very bad and expensive i need to earn usd and euro's to make it because the money in my country don't worth nothing anymore because how bad the economy is here and its getting worst,food and all other things are extremly expensive not normal

And being transgender in my country is also already hard for me i also can't change my documents here from male to female on my ID is not allowed in my country,and that is how many people find out that i was born male when i went for job interview or go where they ask to show id or passport that is giving me painful fears and i feel always sad and broken to let them look into my documents because is not that accepted here a lot people here like to mentally abuse and hurt transpeople,not all but most do sadly most don't believe in trans people they think we are grazy and demonic,i know there are also trans haters in other countries everywhere in the world.but in some countries there are a lot of trans supporters and people who respect and believe in us and treat us nice and thats making it more easier for a transperson.but in my country there are less of these type of supporters that's making it looks like everyone is hating on trans and don't take us seriously always use the wrong pronouns misgendering us
Now you know why im hopeless working as a camgirl and why i need to relocate
Everyday im thinking how will i do if this studio turn their back on me? I just don't know
What i know is that im strong and i can do this for sure i believe in myself
Thank you all
Sorry for the long writting

Last edited:
Hey there your so right i agree yes i will think about this seems like a good idea and thank you for your support i also want all of you read this please because im so scared and thing are going in my mind because of past bad experience with studio's
Look till now you all are so supportive and nice to me only 1 person was or is rude you all know his name and know who im talking about
Im a model who started working thru a online virtual and real life studio 5 years ago in my country and like always i don't have any luck with none of the studio's because most of them are thinking only about the money and don't care about the models,You will ask yourself huh why does she work thru studio? Answer is because the first site i was starting at did'nt allowed models from my country to work as single model all models where required to join a studio to work on that site it was a good site for me i talked about that site here above in earlier post
To keep this short i will ask one more thing
For now im working for myself on some sites without a studio,but on streamate and another site im working thru a studio Why ? Because on streamate i could'nt get my address approved i tried so many times but they kept rejecting me saying we can't accept this document i did'nt have any other documents to proof because on most papers here are not registered on my names i don't live alone that means my brother is paying for water,electra,and i pay for internet but than the internet paper still is not on my name and on these papers they don't put your address and on my phone i don't use mobile data so i don't pay phonebills because im using home internet wifi on my mobile only.so now you guys will understand that for streamate i don't have other documents to proof my address to work without a studio the only twoo things i had was bankstatement on my name still streamate rejected it and i was so tired of it and no matter how i hate to work thru online studio i had no other choice i had to join another online studio outside my country
They are working with streamate and because i work on streamate thru this studio i don't have to proof my address and i was so happy
But the last 2 weeks im getting fears that this studio will freak out on me one day and maybe will do me dirty.i just don't know its because of my past bad extreme bad experience with other studio's thats why im scared that maybe this studio im working for now will do the same to me and how will i do if they do that i just don't want to leave streamate is the only site im earning better than the other sites
I also heard that on streamate you can proof address also with a packages order or something.i wanted to do that but i failed because the to bring that order to my country is expensive with dhl or other couriers and as you know my country is bad right now its just nearly bad as venezuela so yeah working thru the studio is good option for me also because the studio don't require their models to earn 50$ to get paid when i earn 15$ or 22$ i can do payout request and i get paid so that is very good for me because since im struggeling to reach the 100$ or 150$ on some sites that not good on streamate i can reach that in 1 or 2 weeks but i don't know for how long that will last.because like i said i attract a lot of idiots very very rude bastards that only wants what i have between my legs and when im starting to see is that some of them are rating me 1 or 2 stars only because they are so bitter because i don't want to show them i don't understand how evil theys men are on camsites at least im trying to give them half naked shows and they still are not happy.sometimes im feeling so sad and down like today i did'nt logged in to work only because of these guys sometimes is to much for me
But i have to work because i have big plans im saving money to relocate to a better country for a better happy life and future since my country is very very bad and expensive i need to earn usd and euro's to make it because the money in my country don't worth nothing anymore because how bad the economy is here and its getting worst,food and all other things are extremly expensive not normal

And being transgender in my country is also already hard for me i also can't change my documents here from male to female on my ID is not allowed in my country,and that is how many people find out that i was born male when i went for job interview or go where they ask to show id or passport that is giving me painful fears and i feel always sad and broken to let them look into my documents because is not that accepted here a lot people here like to mentally abuse and hurt transpeople,not all but most do sadly most don't believe in trans people they think we are grazy and demonic,i know there are also trans haters in other countries everywhere in the world.but in some countries there are a lot of trans supporters and people who respect and believe in us and treat us nice and thats making it more easier for a transperson.but in my country there are less of these type of supporters that's making it looks like everyone is hating on trans and don't take us seriously always use the wrong pronouns misgendering us
Now you know why im hopeless working as a camgirl and why i need to relocate
Everyday im thinking how will i do if this studio turn their back on me? I just don't know
What i know is that im strong and i can do this for sure i believe in myself
Thank you all
Sorry for the long writting
I know you don't feel comfortable telling us your country to help, and it sounds like you have very legitimate reasons, but maybe we can see about getting your proof of address situation corrected so you don't have to go through a studio. Do you know what Steramate is giving as a reason specifically as to why they won't accept your bank statement? I

know it's painful. I was trying to verify through Streamate too right in the middle of a name change from a divorce. It was awful and took so much time and energy to get it pushed through. Half my stuff was under one name and half under another. It took about a month and a half to get it where I needed it to be. So much so that I switched over to Stripchat because I was tired of waiting to start streaming.

Maybe some of the models here will have some ideas of how to get this resolved for you.

I have a transgender son and while it is hard for trans people everywhere, you are right that some countries are better than others. You will always have haters anywhere, but I like the idea that you are focusing on going somewhere to feel safe.

Does anyone else have any advice on her proof of address situation? I'm sure you've seen it all come through here. Thanks!

Now and moving forward, since I'm misunderstood, not an act, I'll just read the threads and keep my misinterpreted comments to myself.
I've helped you with that, eliminated the ability for you to reply in the case that you were tempted.

I know you don't feel comfortable telling us your country to help, and it sounds like you have very legitimate reasons, but maybe we can see about getting your proof of address situation corrected so you don't have to go through a studio. Do you know what Steramate is giving as a reason specifically as to why they won't accept your bank statement? I

know it's painful. I was trying to verify through Streamate too right in the middle of a name change from a divorce. It was awful and took so much time and energy to get it pushed through. Half my stuff was under one name and half under another. It took about a month and a half to get it where I needed it to be. So much so that I switched over to Stripchat because I was tired of waiting to start streaming.

Maybe some of the models here will have some ideas of how to get this resolved for you.

I have a transgender son and while it is hard for trans people everywhere, you are right that some countries are better than others. You will always have haters anywhere, but I like the idea that you are focusing on going somewhere to feel safe.

Does anyone else have any advice on her proof of address situation? I'm sure you've seen it all come through here. Thanks!
Hi streamate told me that they could'nt accept my bankstatement because it need to be a monthly bankstatement,and my bank don't offer monthly they give it one time if requested and its not free i need to pay everytime for it cost a lot for me to do that monthly,i don't understand streamate did'nt show me any understanding
I was tired of it that's why i join that studio only to work on streamate since streamate is the best at traffic i need to be on that site to earn more to save
Ow wauw is so nice to hear you have a transgender son respect to you good to know there are more people like me
But i will do my best when i save enough how hard it is i will try to use some of the money to order something online and i will let the seller write my address correctly on that packages and let the seller deliver it to my country with a courier i know i will have to pay a bit expensive
And it will be worth it.but first i need to save more for that to happend thank you so much for your support such a nice person you are god bless

• Hugs
Reactions: jillianna
Status
Not open for further replies.