AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Imlive cut to 27%

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very bad omg i read their email today this same shit what a shame i think i will delete my account from their site,we are not slaves to earn only 27% wtf

I think anything less than 50% is ridiculous.

And I'm not talking about including affiliate or referral fees/percentages. Baseline 50% should be the minimum.

I don't see how ImLive justifies taking 70% off of models, let alone raising even that further in the face of inflation and a recession. I only briefly looked at the site and I don't see any special value it is offering.

I wonder if ImLive's management has been arrogant and out of touch and are essentially running it into the ground. And taking 73% is a move of desperation and stupidity.

Last edited:
Do they even have the traffic to justify this cut? If anything, they should be RAISING the models' cuts to support them through slow times smh.

And isn't the site mostly studios? Don't they take a cut from the 27% then too? What the heck is the model supposed to live off of.
Unless InLive is paying a cut to studios? I would imagine that with the cost of facilities and overhead, studios can't take much less than 20% off the top to be viable. And there has to be enough left to make it worth a model's while even in third world countries.

Last edited:
Yes, websites that don't even guarantee 50% minimum of cutout should be totally ignored. I know there are the server/internet costs plus employees' salaries etc., but their goal is to earn a heavenly amount of money and if some websites can do it, I don't understand why they can't. I personally think minimum cutout of 50% should be increased the more you stream but it will be hard to implement as websites make slow updates.

What do you think on imlive decision of cutting the percetage of models from 30% to 27%?

That's terrible! I used to LOVE that site back in the day, and it was a nice break from having to deal with "free chat" cam sites. But when I heard that they were starting that "Bonus credits" bullshit (where models would only be getting 12% if the member is using bonus credits...😡), I believe that's what made me close my account. Absolutely horrible to treat models like that.

And I've never been okay with that "The first X seconds of private is free for the member" b.s. either, and the amount of members who'd abuse that.

CammiCams tried warning us models two years ago that ImLive sucks now, and that we should leave.

man imlive was pretty dope back in the day. their traffic made up for the 30% cut imo and was a great site to split stream w/ streamate because of the ability to turn off freechat after you get your 90 hours in.

When I had started on ImLive (I think around 2008 or 2009?), it was so nice because they didn't even have that stupid "Mandatory 90 hours of free chat" b.s. that they have now. It was so nice to be able to just put it on private chat mode only.

Reactions: AudriTwo
When I had started on ImLive (I think around 2008 or 2009?), it was so nice because they didn't even have that stupid "Mandatory 90 hours of free chat" b.s. that they have now. It was so nice to be able to just put it on private chat mode only.
i started right when they implemented the mandatory 90 hours. it was AWFUL. im pretty sure i ended up ignoring chat and binge-watch SVU on hulu for a month.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
i started right when they implemented the mandatory 90 hours. it was AWFUL. im pretty sure i ended up ignoring chat and binge-watch SVU on hulu for a month.

That's my show! Lol. And I'm loving Stabler in Law and Order Organized Crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.