AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Important: I am a guy that helps models get more tokens.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2022
Ok so I am a user for two years and I mod so many models I don't even remember some of their names. I swear I am a man of trust and sincerity and they know this of me. I can give references of mods and models so please don't laugh or waste my time as many do.

I am looking for advice on how I can get more users in their rooms. If you are a model or even just a mod, I ask you follow this thread so we can all collaborate. I know all models want this, but for some it is very hard to do.

Social media is a big part of it as is what is portrayed in the ladies rooms. And I am sure there is sometimes little control over how to gain popularity on webcam sites.

Please, if anyone can talk about this or knows some mastery I would appreciate sharing ideas. Seeing too many over-qualified models struggling just to get a few tokens. And I am sure many here know what I'm talking about.

BTW, newb here so please be gentle.

• Funny!
Reactions: EllaM
oh that was my favorite part. being camsplained by cammembers is a guilty pleasure. as in HE DONT KNOW and we can all laugh collectively. these types really bring us together as a community. i understand it's frustrating to experience or watch, but after so many years of dealing with the same type as op, its all silly now.

haha! Yep - mansplaining definitely inspires camaraderie!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Hey OP, a quick google revealed you uploaded a bunch of cam model recordings onto a well known scummy pirating site. If a "friend" did this to me I'd be livid.
Mentioning @anabeauty37 to let her know as well. One part of me doesn't want to jump to conclusions based on username alone.. but it's such a specific username, and I'm sure @AmberCutie can see if he's posting from New Jersey (which is where his profile says he's from on a pirate site), which would be even more damning.

Upvote 0
Mentioning @anabeauty37 to let her know as well. One part of me doesn't want to jump to conclusions based on username alone.. but it's such a specific username, and I'm sure @AmberCutie can see if he's posting from New Jersey (which is where his profile says he's from on a pirate site), which would be even more damning.
even if op purchased/tipped for the content, he doesn't own the copyright. i can't upload a boxset of reno 911 to the internet because i bought a copy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
and I'm sure @AmberCutie can see if he's posting from New Jersey (which is where his profile says he's from on a pirate site), which would be even more damning.
👍✅

Upvote 0
I'm sure he did it to help the model though. Come on, guise.

Upvote 0
Well.. he did say he wanted to get models more exposure! (pardon the pun)
his experience must have taught him to expose models to traffic who would more likely never purchase a show. silly me for not seeing the bigger picture :eggface:

Upvote 0
I think maybe I'm missing something because I don't get why he started this thread at all or why he was so persistent in arguing with models about what is their business. Or wanting to mod for a bunch of models.

Reactions: Mel1
Upvote 0
I think maybe I'm missing something because I don't get why he started this thread at all or why he was so persistent in arguing with models about what is their business. Or wanting to mod for a bunch of models.
whatever it is, he's trying to get off on something.
7f8.jpg

Upvote 0
Had he lurked or actually participated here for a while, he would quickly have discovered that his brand new and radical idea for a discussion repeats here on an almost weekly basis, and also that we users can't really add much real info to those discussions. Other than that, he sounded like one of those guys who totally drops the ball during elevator pitches and blames everybody but himself.

Plus there have been many threads like that in the arguably short time I've been here, usually by white knights with motives that are either overly dubious or inexplicable to even themselves 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0

because his pirate shit posts did not worked , so he did no money from affiliate marketing, and he for sure thought that there is another trick . Now its all obvious why he wants to help the model getting them traffic : its to make money from affiliate marketing .

thats why he shitted on us when have been told that the only thing make a model succesfull are THE AMOUNT OF THE FUCKING MONEY WE DO PER HOUR! thats it! but he absolutelly dont fucking care if the models will earn or not. he only wants him to earn ! and thats why he became so bitter when have been told that the money are the main factor!

Upvote 0
because his pirate shit posts did not worked , so he did no money from affiliate marketing, and he for sure thought that there is another trick . Now its all obvious why he wants to help the model getting them traffic : its to make money from affiliate marketing .

thats why he shitted on us when have been told that the only thing make a model succesfull are THE AMOUNT OF THE FUCKING MONEY WE DO PER HOUR! thats it! but he absolutelly dont fucking care if the models will earn or not. he only wants him to earn ! and thats why he became so bitter when have been told that the money are the main factor!

OMG, that totally fits! Neurotic, not too bright, doesn't like women and believes he can make big bucks off of commissions from them.

Upvote 0
Had he lurked or actually participated here for a while, he would quickly have discovered that his brand new and radical idea for a discussion repeats here on an almost weekly basis, and also that we users can't really add much real info to those discussions. Other than that, he sounded like one of those guys who totally drops the ball during elevator pitches and blames everybody but himself.

Plus there have been many threads like that in the arguably short time I've been here, usually by white knights with motives that are either overly dubious or inexplicable to even themselves 🤷‍♂️

Exactly, CheeseMoon. As I said earlier, as soon as I saw this thread op I was amazed that someone could be so thick as not to know that people obviously talk shop and network in ACF.

Diana_Devil was right on target with the commissions angle. Your white knight explanation makes sense as well. I just picked up on his attitude toward women because I recognised the worn veneer of "nice guy".

Upvote 0
It has come to my attention that some here searched my name and found I post on camwhores. That is not me. That is a mod I befriended that I outed because he was a liar and he was playing models pretending to have money. He didn't. Sure he could tip, but he didn't own a business or any of what he was saying to them. So, I told on him. So he stalked me and created this account based on models I am friends with. Some of these videos were created before I even met the model. Also, that is my face. I do not do C2C except as a joke when I go pvt with the models and I open my cam to see what happens in my room. So he saw me and made that pic.

I would urge you to talk to the models on that camwhores page. Every single one of them would vouch for me. kiss jess is a dear friend. She is the one told me about this page. She was distressed when she discovered it, but she never blamed me for creating it because she knows the guy and he is also stalking her. He is even sharing her Facebook and trying to get more info on her family.

Believe me or not. What I say is true and can be confirmed as I said. I won't post more about it and I ask for no response. This is informational only.

Upvote 0
It has come to my attention that some here searched my name and found I post on camwhores. That is not me. That is a mod I befriended that I outed because he was a liar and he was playing models pretending to have money. He didn't. Sure he could tip, but he didn't own a business or any of what he was saying to them. So, I told on him. So he stalked me and created this account based on models I am friends with. Some of these videos were created before I even met the model. Also, that is my face. I do not do C2C except as a joke when I go pvt with the models and I open my cam to see what happens in my room. So he saw me and made that pic.

I would urge you to talk to the models on that camwhores page. Every single one of them would vouch for me. kiss jess is a dear friend. She is the one told me about this page. She was distressed when she discovered it, but she never blamed me for creating it because she knows the guy and he is also stalking her. He is even sharing her Facebook and trying to get more info on her family.

Believe me or not. What I say is true and can be confirmed as I said. I won't post more about it and I ask for no response. This is informational only.
no one is gonna or should contact the models listed on that page to be involved with an internet forum squabble. there is no need for that, especially if one has received such extreme harassment.

if what you state is true, change your username. tell the models you regularly visit the change before doing so. that way when someone googles your username, they won't see those reposts. its pretty fucking damning. it could also effect your relationship with models you may want to visit in the future. sometimes models google regs names.

also recommend not getting yourself involved with member drama in the future. members lie all the time, and we constantly deal with people who are mentally unwell. you dont want potentially trigger someone who can inflict even more harm because they are irrational. let the models and the site deal with unruly members.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
without spending alot of money there's not really much you can do, other than ban people who are causing trouble in the chat rooms. in terms of the broadcast itself, thats all on the model. unless you plan to open up a studio or something i dont see you being able to help drastically

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0

The same thing happened to me. a jealous user found me on a models Facebook page and started harassing me, created all sorts of uploads under my camsite username on different websites. sorry you have to deal with that, what a pain in the ass

Upvote 0
I guess the truth was always going to come out in the end.

ACF was in fact set up by a jealous model using the name of a real model called AmberCutie. All done just to embarrass and cause her trouble.

All the models and members on here are jealous doppelganger versions of upstanding real people.

The real TokenGesture is a bit of a saintlike member on MFC. All the models think he's great. Wanker! I decided to join up here and post silly stuff to make him look bad.

This is true and can be confirmed. No responses please. This is informational only.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.