AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In a Private Show, What is Considered "Extras" That Require Tip?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2021
This topic has been brought up before but I need someone to elaborate on it. I haven't been able to find any info or model feedback on when to request a tip in a private show and for what? How much is the average tip? Is tip expected in ordr to get nude, or is that just assumed to be included in the premium rate.? Do you request tip for toy shows? If so, what's the range in gold? I know it is up to us to set our own prices. Not trying to be a copy-cat. It's just a couple members have acted shocked and offended. One said none of the other girls require a tip for anything in private shows. I know better, but am at a loss on what is or isn't appropriate in private shows with regard to tips.

if i ever do a private i set up my minute rates to cover me up a full show , i dont ask extras . the users pay already per minute so i find it ethically wrong to ask extras .
simply set up your private rates in accordance with what you are up to do and thats it . no confusion and no stress

Upvote 0
if i ever do a private i set up my minute rates to cover me up a full show , i dont ask extras . the users pay already per minute so i find it ethically wrong to ask extras .
simply set up your private rates in accordance with what you are up to do and thats it . no confusion and no stress
I like the way you think. Ty!

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
This topic has been brought up before but I need someone to elaborate on it. I haven't been able to find any info or model feedback on when to request a tip in a private show and for what? How much is the average tip? Is tip expected in ordr to get nude, or is that just assumed to be included in the premium rate.? Do you request tip for toy shows? If so, what's the range in gold? I know it is up to us to set our own prices. Not trying to be a copy-cat. It's just a couple members have acted shocked and offended. One said none of the other girls require a tip for anything in private shows. I know better, but am at a loss on what is or isn't appropriate in private shows with regard to tips.
I ask extra for things that require significant clean up time afterwards, or for something like big toys that will make me sore and require time off afterwards. Basically anything that will cost me money by being offline as a result I ask to be tipped to compensate for that time. In my opinion I don't think it's fair to set my rates expecting everyone to compensate for this when it's only a few people who make these requests.

ETA: also, obviously anything like destroying clothing. If someone wants me to rip my stockings, for example, then I expect them to tip extra to replace them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have some users in shows that give me very small tips here and there when they really enjoy what I’m doing (5tk-25tk). It really depends on the user. But since they pay per minute and I want them to enjoy it enough for another private, I begin by asking the user if they have any fantasy ideas they’d like to see. Some ask for things like chair dancing or to do a strip tease, but it’s kinda a weird space bc they technically are tipping you through just having the private show with you. It’s also an unspoken thing that you’ll be nude for the show. (Unless that’s not something you’re comfortable with doing n found a niche market). I personally do things the user enjoys to make the show worth my time. It’s just you two so having open conversation n keeping the user entertained is what I do to make it worth it.

Upvote 0
I set all requests to exclusive and jacked the price up. If it's messy like cumlube or oil, I need an additional $25 tip on top of my exclusive rates.

Premium shows are literally whatever I feel like doing. Teasing, striptease, twerking, masturbate with fingers or Hitachi. If someone has a request in their premium show. "I can most definitely do that request for you in exclusive.

Upvote 0
I ask extra for things that require significant clean up time afterwards, or for something like big toys that will make me sore and require time off afterwards. Basically anything that will cost me money by being offline as a result I ask to be tipped to compensate for that time. In my opinion I don't think it's fair to set my rates expecting everyone to compensate for this when it's only a few people who make these requests.

ETA: also, obviously anything like destroying clothing. If someone wants me to rip my stockings, for example, then I expect them to tip extra to replace them.
Thank you. Apologize for the delayed response. I haven't on for the past week.

Upvote 0

This.

I charge for: making /using slime, cooking, cosplay (I have them tip for me cleaning the space up and me after, if they schedule it I have them tip to cover my costs of getting ready orr I have them take me to EXC and wait for me to get ready). Most subs I have tip to see me naked, it's part of how I Dom.

I should mention all of these things are for exclusive shows. They all go beyond the costs of my EXC rate but if I priced all my stuff that high I would make less and be waiting around forever for a show (I found a sweet spot I enjoy).

Upvote 0
For full latex or leather I require block purchase of 15 minutes either premium or exclusive, and I change in that paid time.

Apart from that everything in private shows is pay-per-minute-as-you-go.

Upvote 0
Honestly do what you want. I charge upfront to accept and then 240 per minute. However I always pm after someone requests private to discuss the show before hand. Some girls have their menu 1/2 price for private. Just figure out how you want to run your show and explain it as simply as you can to the user before the show. If they don’t like it, they can move on someone else will come around.

Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
I luv your attitude towards this. Thank you for being an honest person. Asking for extra in a show always feels like a bait and switch.

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.