AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Inaccurate Country Flags

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2021
Australia
I was considering adding to my previous thread from back around February but see that it has been closed.

In the last week or so I have seen an even greater influx of "Australian"models. Usually in my evening time there are maybe 2 - 3 Aussies, lately there have been over 10 every night. Tonight there were 12. The problem remains that they do not (almost entirely) seem to be Australian at all. This surely is not a good thing, if I am searching for Australian models (or any other nationality) I would expect that the models shown to me should actually be from the country they claim to be from. It does not reflect well on SC and surely generates some ill-will from some users towards the models in question.

In the screenshot below there are 12 "Australian" models tonight. Only three are displaying a flag on their thumbnail, which is fine, I am aware of many models who do not advertise their nationality (although I think most who do not do not then choose to appear as being *from* a certain country! )
1684411261576.png

However they all have at least three flags in their "My Specifics", some even have 4!

1684411189923.png

Only one has the Australian flag on her thumbnail and she is the only one who appears to actually be Australian. The others all look to be South American and seem to have a distinctly Colombian Studio "vibe"about the decor etc.

All of those who have multiple flags seem to have both the male and female symbols. I believe this means that both a male and a female are registered / verified to stream on the account? Perhaps this is how they can get 2 flags? One performer is Australian, the other is Colombian? But that does not explain how they can have 4 nationality flags!

1684412595036.png

Reactions: ElGato
Hey everyone

I don't believe @Ozzie_ added this post to target anyone.

We have had issues with Flags in the past, so I think the post was to see if there were others who observed similar issues again recently.

Please note, I always welcome these kinds of observations because sometimes, you guys do pick up hidden glitches and things that aren't working quite right..
so your threads and comments help me look into issues to determine whether or not they are in fact issues and things our technical team needs to look at.

In response to the initial post..
I understand where you are coming from as a user who searches for something specific and gets skewed results - you have a very valid point here!

We are reviewing the auditing of our categories to ensure they are precise/accurate and models are listed where they should be so users can correctly search for their specific requirements.

🤗 🤗 🤗

Again, I thank you all for your valuable input in these discussions.​

Whether for or against topics, you always provide me with both sides of arguments which assists us with improving our platform to be the best it can be.​

🤗 🤗 🤗

Upvote 0
I must admit that I have not.

You are correct, I should try that as an experiment.
Oh nice, make the vibe into some freaky Drs lab experiment, why not... What are you on?

Upvote 0
Hello I have also seen this problem on sc! And i must say it's pretty annoying. I am a cam model from the Netherlands and i use sc beside of my cb because there is not enough money to make on strip and these kind of things is helping with that.

When i watch girls listed under my country i see this kind of flags and you see these girls are studio models and coming from a real cheap country or are studio models who are really good looking. I know why they are doing it, the Netherlands is a wealthy country. Now the big problem of this:

Because this models are listed in 4, 5 or 6 (richer) country categories they get viewers and spenders from that category's so they get listed higher on the recommended page. These girls got a unfair advantage over me and other models.

This is a bit the same as they added the Ukrainian flag on top to help these models and i think they need help! But i see girls who always were Russian or Polish with an Ukrainian flag so these girls are benefit from a war where they are not in to. Or even worse girls from the country who started the war and i know this girls doesn't have started the war but they have chosen to benefit from it.

Reactions: namfore and NotYou
Upvote 0
Hello I have also seen this problem on sc! And i must say it's pretty annoying. I am a cam model from the Netherlands and i use sc beside of my cb because there is not enough money to make on strip and these kind of things is helping with that.

When i watch girls listed under my country i see this kind of flags and you see these girls are studio models and coming from a real cheap country or are studio models who are really good looking. I know why they are doing it, the Netherlands is a wealthy country. Now the big problem of this:

Because this models are listed in 4, 5 or 6 (richer) country categories they get viewers and spenders from that category's so they get listed higher on the recommended page. These girls got a unfair advantage over me and other models.

This is a bit the same as they added the Ukrainian flag on top to help these models and i think they need help! But i see girls who always were Russian or Polish with an Ukrainian flag so these girls are benefit from a war where they are not in to. Or even worse girls from the country who started the war and i know this girls doesn't have started the war but they have chosen to benefit from it.
Please check it @Charlie_SC

I've had a few cases like that too, they add a lot of flags to their profile

Upvote 0

So what you're saying is girls who live in poor countries have an advantage over you, who live in a rich country?

Please tell me how that works.

Because it seems that they're trying to compensate for the immense disadvantage they already have, out the box.

Upvote 0
If needed, I can provide you with an account number for your consideration
So what you're saying is girls who live in poor countries have an advantage over you, who live in a rich country?

Because it seems that they're trying to compensate for the immense disadvantage they already have, out the box.

No, many accounts they tend to make flags in rich countries to reach people in that country, they can spend more tokens, I don't think that's fair, I don't know how they do it any
If needed, I can provide you with an account number for your consideration @Charlie_SC
Screenshot_7.png

Upvote 0
If needed, I can provide you with an account number for your consideration

No, many accounts they tend to make flags in rich countries to reach people in that country, they can spend more tokens, I don't think that's fair, I don't know how they do it any
If needed, I can provide you with an account number for your consideration @Charlie_SC
View attachment 96975
Gosh just build a wall already!
It's the internet! If you can't reach people from other places then what's the point?

People are born in shitty countries and finally find a way to work around that and you NEED to go and ruin that for them?

The fact that they're making money doesn't mean they're taking money from you. The more money we all make the more money we all make.

Upvote 0
Gosh just build a wall already!
It's the internet! If you can't reach people from other places then what's the point?

People are born in shitty countries and finally find a way to work around that and you NEED to go and ruin that for them?
To keep the site clean and fair, Stripchat also prohibit: Using fake traffic/bots in an attempt to improve your ranking.
The fact that they're making money doesn't mean they're taking money from you. The more money we all make the more money we all make.
Stripchat strictly prohibits this work!!! "Model's country doesn't fit country category" Screenshot_9.png

Upvote 0
To keep the site clean and fair, Stripchat also prohibit: Using fake traffic/bots in an attempt to improve your ranking.

Stripchat strictly prohibits this work!!! "Model's country doesn't fit country category" View attachment 96976
I'm not discussing the rules here. I'm discussing your need to go and out these people who have done nothing to you.

But this conversation is useless because you're convinced that you're not making money because of what other people do instead of focusing on your business. People are all around doing all kinds of shit but if you put your effort in them you're not putting an effort in making your money.

Upvote 0
I'm not discussing the rules here. I'm discussing your need to go and out these people who have done nothing to you.

But this conversation is useless because you're convinced that you're not making money because of what other people do instead of focusing on your business. People are all around doing all kinds of shit but if you put your effort in them you're not putting an effort in making your money.
Why not discuss the rules here???, Stripchat needs to know about these behaviors. To keep the site clean and fair

Upvote 0
Why not discuss the rules here???, Stripchat needs to know about these behaviors. To keep the site clean and fair
Are you not able to change country flags? (I never tried so that's a genuine question).

If you are then the site is fair, as you have the same ability to market yourself as everyone else.
If you cant then yes, someone else being able to list a bunch of country flags would be an unfair advantage as they are able to advertise their room to a larger audience than you are.

Personally I think SC should remove the country flags and categories completely, or replace them with a language category. Having the country flags leads to members looking for models near them so they can find hook ups in my experience (although to be fair that happens without them too just less frequently). Since arranging off site meet ups is against TOS there shouldn't be anything on the site implying that that is something that can happen which from my perspective being able to find models based on geographic location does. There's a reason why the ad's for dating sites were always "hot singles near you" and not "hot singles on the other side of the plant", inferring geological closeness gives people the impression that they can meet that person.

Upvote 0

No i don't say that people out of poor country's have an advantage out of me, i say they have a studio who uses different ideas over the world and so have 5 or 6 country's where they pop up. I don't care if they use a different place i just care about the models getting a huge advantage over other models. I don't have a studio with 100 different id's from over the world.

I don't see thy they are compensating there disadvantage the most models from more poor country's are camming from a studio, you really think there live would be so much better? I think the studio takes the most and the models are just a number and maybe ending up with nothing!

That said if they don't cam for a studio i don't see why they need more privileges like being showed in 6 different country category's. For example if i make 5k a month on stripchat it's the same income witch you can earn if you have a good job over here. If a model from a poor country like for example Romania and they make 5k a month its maybe 10 times more than what a doctor would make. Also they don't pay as much tax there like i do here. And once again it doesn't matter to me how much they make and i wish them everything in the world and if they can move to a better environment even better!

The only thing i want is that everybody needs the same change to grow there public and if they want to show of in the France, German or Dutch category it's fine by me. But how it is now i also need to find 6 people over the world to get there id's in my account so i get the same advantage.

It's just frustrating that i'm live streaming for 40 hours a week on a platform, invest in my own studio, a really good camera with a top class microphone and a streaming pc for thousands of dollars and seeing girls with a cheap as cam and shitty sound and filthy matrasses ending up higher than me on the page just because a small thing what cost nothing.

Upvote 0
Are you not able to change country flags? (I never tried so that's a genuine question).

If you are then the site is fair, as you have the same ability to market yourself as everyone else.
If you cant then yes, someone else being able to list a bunch of country flags would be an unfair advantage as they are able to advertise their room to a larger audience than you are.

Personally I think SC should remove the country flags and categories completely, or replace them with a language category. Having the country flags leads to members looking for models near them so they can find hook ups in my experience (although to be fair that happens without them too just less frequently). Since arranging off site meet ups is against TOS there shouldn't be anything on the site implying that that is something that can happen which from my perspective being able to find models based on geographic location does. There's a reason why the ad's for dating sites were always "hot singles near you" and not "hot singles on the other side of the plant", inferring geological closeness gives people the impression that they can meet that person.
VERY good idea! I completely agree. A model's geographic location is of no consequence, users do not need to know it. In fact , the less they know the better , for safety reasons.
Language is a different matter.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
VERY good idea! I completely agree. A model's geographic location is of no consequence, users do not need to know it. In fact , the less they know the better , for safety reasons.
Language is a different matter.
This is almost the same on chaturbate and i love it there! I end up there on the first page in 15 minutes but it was hard work to come that far, hours of being online in 2 years, invest in good equipment trying to get an unique show and get people to like you. So hard work and invest in yourself, equipment and your audience pays of. If you look at the frontpage there are mostly only quality rooms!

The flag thing is not the only problem i think stripchat have.

For example take the public section:

If you click on it the most models are inside so not even in a public place, but it's a populair category so they just ad it to the live stream so models who are willing to take the risk are not rewarded.

The second problem with the public section is that in the most country's it's not allowed to have sex in public but if you do it you get rewarded big time on stripchat. So a lot of models (maybe models with really no money and no perspective on a future) are willing to risk a jail sentence or taking the change that they get caught by kids.

The upside of this is that I like to do it in public and there is a platform who support it. On Chaturbate it isn't allowed. But again if i do this i end up in a category with 100's of models who are save inside.

Upvote 0
No i don't say that people out of poor country's have an advantage out of me, i say they have a studio who uses different ideas over the world and so have 5 or 6 country's where they pop up. I don't care if they use a different place i just care about the models getting a huge advantage over other models. I don't have a studio with 100 different id's from over the world.

I don't see thy they are compensating there disadvantage the most models from more poor country's are camming from a studio, you really think there live would be so much better? I think the studio takes the most and the models are just a number and maybe ending up with nothing!

That said if they don't cam for a studio i don't see why they need more privileges like being showed in 6 different country category's. For example if i make 5k a month on stripchat it's the same income witch you can earn if you have a good job over here. If a model from a poor country like for example Romania and they make 5k a month its maybe 10 times more than what a doctor would make. Also they don't pay as much tax there like i do here. And once again it doesn't matter to me how much they make and i wish them everything in the world and if they can move to a better environment even better!

The only thing i want is that everybody needs the same change to grow there public and if they want to show of in the France, German or Dutch category it's fine by me. But how it is now i also need to find 6 people over the world to get there id's in my account so i get the same advantage.

It's just frustrating that i'm live streaming for 40 hours a week on a platform, invest in my own studio, a really good camera with a top class microphone and a streaming pc for thousands of dollars and seeing girls with a cheap as cam and shitty sound and filthy matrasses ending up higher than me on the page just because a small thing what cost nothing.
I never thought the most prejudiced comment would come from a fellow model and not a client

This is just nasty

If their sound is shitty and their mattresses are filthy maybe they do indeed need that help to make a little more? And regardless, if even with filthy mattresses they get more viewers than you, maybe the problem is you?

You have no idea what it's like to live in a country like these. So don't talk about things you don't know. You think we have it easier because the country is cheaper, honey, in this kind of country it costs you extra just to live in a place where you won't swim in garbage. It costs you extra to live in a place where you family will be minimally safe. It costs you extra for every bare minimum thing you don't even think about because you always had it granted.

They are not the reason you aren't getting viewers. Maybe it's your very pleasant personality.

Upvote 1

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I just loaded your stream on stripchat, you cant complain about what anyone else is doing when you don't follow the TOS yourself.

Upvote 0
I think when it comes to models from Latin America (and my experience is mostly Colombia) the studios do a lot of that set up. I'd imagine the models have very little say in what flag they are assigned so the model is unlikely to be actively trying to gain an advantage (although the studio may be).

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I never thought the most prejudiced comment would come from a fellow model and not a client

This is just nasty

If their sound is shitty and their mattresses are filthy maybe they do indeed need that help to make a little more? And regardless, if even with filthy mattresses they get more viewers than you, maybe the problem is you?

You have no idea what it's like to live in a country like these. So don't talk about things you don't know. You think we have it easier because the country is cheaper, honey, in this kind of country it costs you extra just to live in a place where you won't swim in garbage. It costs you extra to live in a place where you family will be minimally safe. It costs you extra for every bare minimum thing you don't even think about because you always had it granted.

They are not the reason you aren't getting viewers. Maybe it's your very pleasant personality.

You don't understand what i'm saying! I do just told you a few times that these girls need a better place and a better world! But it's not the job of a cam site to get these girls out of there shit, it's the work of the cam site that they don't get into it!!! clearly some of these girls are getting abused and used for this work by studios who know how to make money of them. And by giving these girls an even bigger advantage, these girls are even more gonna be used because of what they are doing is getting rewarded.

And no i don't think it's easier in cheaper countries and that's not what i said, you only read what you want to read. I know models that live in countries like Romania where a doctor is earning around 500 a month and can live a good life, the girl i know is making around 30.000 a month and tells me that she don't have to work her entire life after she did camming over 5 years because of how cheap her life is there, why does she need an extra advantage over other models?

I only said i know why they are doing it, and i also have said that it's no problem for me if they change there location to a preferred country, on many webcamsites you even can disable your country so you should need another one, again no problem for me! But it's not only the girls from that kind of countries, it's everyone who is using it, and it's not about 1 flag, i talk about it's about 6!

And about the clean sheets and shitty webcams and sounds. Again where do i say that i'm talking about people in poor countries?? I see this also with people from my country, or Germany or the USA. I just want to make a point that i am investing a lot of money and a lot of time into my shows why do people don't need to do the same if they want to grow, but cheat there way up. In my opinion it's stil not a poor or rich country conversation and who need more privileges on the site. For example if a girl from Germany or the UK is doing the 6 country category trick they take an even more advantage over the models in cheaper countries, that you thought i'm talking about.

I also know how to put the flags in and i can take an advantage if i really was that kind of person but that is not the point, do i need to do this kind of stuf just to make it even with the models who are getting this benefit. I just bring this up so that everyone can get even opportunities i just want a fair play field and i cant believe i'm the only one.

And about my very pleasant personality, i don't see the point of making this personal, i don't know you, you don't know me, it's a forum were you can bring stuff up and were everyone is trying to help each other and trying to get stuff better. If you want to make it personal than i also could say that maybe there is something wrong with you because you think it's ok for less fortunate people to steal from the rich people. So please read the whole context before you attack people.

@kingmatry I don't know why i cant bring stuff up and make things better for everyone, just because i'm doing well and make a good living out of Chaturbate? Is it only allowed for smaller cammodels with a lower income react on this forum? And with all due respect this is not negative to anyone but you guys are making it look like people who are doing wel need to shut up and don't have the right to complain about something. And to make things clear i don't complain about my income i think that there are things to improve on this site who can make things better for everyone! Also the streamers who are there for only fun or in the weekends!

Reactions: deltaepsilon
Upvote 0
@kingmatry I don't know why i cant bring stuff up and make things better for everyone, just because i'm doing well and make a good living out of Chaturbate? Is it only allowed for smaller cammodels with a lower income react on this forum? And with all due respect this is not negative to anyone but you guys are making it look like people who are doing wel need to shut up and don't have the right to complain about something. And to make things clear i don't complain about my income i think that there are things to improve on this site who can make things better for everyone! Also the streamers who are there for only fun or in the weekends!
I don't understand how you cant see the hypocrisy of complaining about someone else not following site rules when you don't even do it yourself, its nothing to do with how well someone does or does not do on a platform, it's about you complaining about someone doing what you are also doing, not following site rules to try and get a potential benefit and then you are complaining about the fact that someone else is doing it too.

It's not doing well that loses you the right to complain, it's the fact that you dont follow the rules of the site (the site we are talking about being stripchat). If you arnt following the rules of the site, you cant complain about anyone else thats not following the rules of the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sashacurves
Upvote 0
I don't understand how you cant see the hypocrisy of complaining about someone else not following site rules when you don't even do it yourself, its nothing to do with how well someone does or does not do on a platform, it's about you complaining about someone doing what you are also doing, not following site rules to try and get a potential benefit and then you are complaining about the fact that someone else is doing it too.

It's not doing well that loses you the right to complain, it's the fact that you dont follow the rules of the site (the site we are talking about being stripchat). If you arnt following the rules of the site, you cant complain about anyone else thats not following the rules of the site.

Ok tell me, witch rule are you talking about? And what does it benefit me of getting more viewers in my room? And what disadvantage do i give to other cam models over there?

Upvote 0
Ok tell me, witch rule are you talking about? And what does it benefit me of getting more viewers in my room? And what disadvantage do i give to other cam models over there?
You promote external platforms through the use of watermarks on your cam. This is not allowed on Stripchat. You are also listed as a couple account, but it seem's that you are alone on cam, I assume the reason you dont switch it to female when you are alone on cam is to game the system in the same what that people do with country flags, it's easier to compete in categories with less models. Not throwing hate or anything, you do you, just pointing out how hypocritical your position is when you complain about things that you do yourself.

Upvote 0
You promote external platforms through the use of watermarks on your cam. This is not allowed on Stripchat. You are also listed as a couple account, but it seem's that you are alone on cam, I assume the reason you dont switch it to female when you are alone on cam is to game the system in the same what that people do with country flags, it's easier to compete in categories with less models. Not throwing hate or anything, you do you, just pointing out how hypocritical your position is when you complain about things that you do yourself.

The rules say that you cant promote to other live streaming sites. Fansly isn't a live streaming site and the word is not blocked by stripchat if you put it in your bots. For example onlyfans is a blocked word and also mentioned by name. Fancentro is also not a streaming website and if you look closer in the menu of stripchat they have a option were you can put you Fancentro user name. I had contact with stripchat and they told me that Onlyfans isn't alowed indeed so i don't put my onlyfans anywhere.

About the couples account this is also a disadvantage because i want to be single on the site, look at my chaturbate account. If people want to see couples they want to see couples and not a single girl. But indeed i had a couple show this week and that's the reason why there is a man verified on my account. I cant do anything on how stripchat is showing me!

Beside that, the rules say that it isn't allowed to get 6 nationalities in your account so that has nothing to do with the rules. The only point i was making is that this is giving an huge advantage to models.

So to be clear about the points you mentioned i did have contact about it and if they now tel me that it's not allowed i remove it, no problems for me. Stripchat is just a chat for me that i use beside of my chaturbate i don't care if only the 40 people watching my show subscribe there, and beside that i think the most people in my room are coming from chaturbate or one of my other platforms so they already are on my fansly or fancentro or they don't want it.

I am here to talk about things and if somebody think that i'm doing something wrong just say it! Don't say you just broke the rules but also tel what you think is wrong about it, we are al grownup people in a pretty hard world, can we at least be honest and transparant to each other? This things making the conversation a lot easier and a lot more fun. Because let's be honest we al want to be a better person and learn something here.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
The rules say that you cant promote to other live streaming sites. Fansly isn't a live streaming site and the word is not blocked by stripchat if you put it in your bots. For example onlyfans is a blocked word and also mentioned by name. Fancentro is also not a streaming website and if you look closer in the menu of stripchat they have a option were you can put you Fancentro user name. I had contact with stripchat and they told me that Onlyfans isn't alowed indeed so i don't put my onlyfans anywhere.
Fansly is a competing site with my.club which is a stripchat owned fan site, which is the same reason onlyfans is not allowed. It could be I was mis-informed on the reason and and makes 0 sense to allow some competing sites and not others, but if they have said that fansly is fine to promote then I apologies for saying that was a rule that you broke incorrectly.
About the couples account this is also a disadvantage because i want to be single on the site, look at my chaturbate account. If people want to see couples they want to see couples and not a single girl. But indeed i had a couple show this week and that's the reason why there is a man verified on my account. I cant do anything on how stripchat is showing me!

Beside that, the rules say that it isn't allowed to get 6 nationalities in your account so that has nothing to do with the rules. The only point i was making is that this is giving an huge advantage to models.
So once and account has more than 1 person verified on it, it is forever a couple account, that is interesting, I dont mess with the gender settings as I have never needed to, but that is good information to keep in mind that if I do a couple show on SC then I would need to set up a new account to do that without fucking up my current account.

In regards to the nationality thing, it's realistically the same disadvantage as you being on a couple account, people that are looking for a specific nationality would be looking for someone that speaks that nations language (or for meetups, but that's a whole other issue I have with the country flags thats unrelated). So by not speaking that language are they really benefiting from using those flags?

I do find it odd how they end up with so many flags but personally I dont see why that would be an issue either way for other models, for members that use the flags to find what they are looking for I can see it being more of an issue.

Upvote 0
So once and account has more than 1 person verified on it, it is forever a couple account, that is interesting,
Yeah on SM it works that they have to be in the single section if their partner isn't on with them. I'm pretty surprised at that one too. Men have tried to game it, by listing that they are in a couple, when their partner isn't with them that stream. Thus to be listed at the top of the SM girls section. But they get dinged for that. Against rules. That's a classic gaming the system 101 move.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Upvote 0
Fansly is a competing site with my.club which is a stripchat owned fan site, which is the same reason onlyfans is not allowed. It could be I was mis-informed on the reason and and makes 0 sense to allow some competing sites and not others, but if they have said that fansly is fine to promote then I apologies for saying that was a rule that you broke incorrectly.

So once and account has more than 1 person verified on it, it is forever a couple account, that is interesting, I dont mess with the gender settings as I have never needed to, but that is good information to keep in mind that if I do a couple show on SC then I would need to set up a new account to do that without fucking up my current account.

In regards to the nationality thing, it's realistically the same disadvantage as you being on a couple account, people that are looking for a specific nationality would be looking for someone that speaks that nations language (or for meetups, but that's a whole other issue I have with the country flags thats unrelated). So by not speaking that language are they really benefiting from using those flags?

I do find it odd how they end up with so many flags but personally I dont see why that would be an issue either way for other models, for members that use the flags to find what they are looking for I can see it being more of an issue.
yes i like this kind of conversation. And it helps to get al better.

I have looked it up in my stripchat account and i cant change that i am single. (or at least when i'm not live or i'm looking at a wrong place) when i go live you need to choose who is broadcasting on that moment. I wil now remove the male performer and look if i'm single again when i'm live.

About the gender, if you are the same gender it doesn't change, 2 girls stil are woman, 2 men are still men i think.

And sure the models who doesn't speak Englisch doesn't have a big advantage of placing them in other language country's. I would prefer to show in the USA or an English country because i don't target my own country i start my shows in 5 in the morning, the most Dutch people are a sleep or waking up to go to work beside that i live in a very small country so i cant recommend anybody to use the Netherlands, but if they want to do it it's fine for me. But what you say about your own language makes sense, they want to have the feeling that they can date you and are willing to spend more to reach that.

Upvote 0
Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 12.13.05 PM.png

Flags

Models cannot just add flags depending on the country flags you want.

Flags on accounts represent models who are actively using/streaming on those accounts.

In saying this, we are aware that some models may be abusing this system (and it won't go unpunished).

1. We are aware of the situation
2. We are preparing a complex solution around 'Flags' but it may take some time as the task is not simple and requires a balanced approach

Please note, some tasks do take time, as it was earlier with the update of banning silent users, for example.
- the right solution was provided to everyone's satisfaction but after some development time.

We thank you in advance for your patience.

Upvote 0
I haven't read this entire thread, but this is my input -

I was approached by a model I had been chatting to, they offered me money for me to add my ID as a performer on their account, thereby enabling them to put my country flag on their account, despite me being 1000s of miles away. I reported it, no action taken.

This is what is happening.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.